Game doesn't end

7 posts

Flag Post

Ok, so I’m playing a purge game and then eventually, there are a lot of zombies. Like almost half the screen fills up with them. All of the team dies, but the game doesn’t end. I would’ve got about 10,000 exp and a few thousand cash at least. But if I refresh, I leave and won’t get it. Is there a solution to this bug?

Flag Post

Here is a screen of the zombies. http://my.jetscreenshot.com/7957/20121014-fnzp-146kb.jpg

Flag Post

if you leave, ur reward doesnt save. as for the game not ending, its not the first time someone complaned

Flag Post

Yes, but I was there waiting for half an hour for the game to finish. And everyone was dead…

Flag Post
Originally posted by stansa2:

Yes, but I was there waiting for half an hour for the game to finish. And everyone was dead…

its a frozen game when your screen is filled with zombies. you cant do anything about it

Flag Post

Yeah me and my friends had the same problem…
The screen freezes but you can still shoot but you shoot at an insane rate and your ammo goes down but you cant see anything happening. I left it long enough and it came back and i could aim and fire and kill stuff but i couldn’t move and nothing else was moving. The game didnt end we were just stuck in limbo we lost like 30mins – 1hr worth of progress

Flag Post

itt happened to me too… and i lost like 20 minutes of my precious time xD