Kill many zombies

10 posts

Flag Post

i kill many of them but when my team win i only kill 8? please help me!!

Flag Post

Maybe 8 really is the number of your kills 8 is many

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

more complaining and btw stop being a grammar nazi noob and why are you always attacking peoples age? get a life internet hero its obvious he was joking

Flag Post

But really, this one needs to learn math. I’m not complaining, I was just pointing out a mistake. 8 kills is not “many”. He wasn’t joking either. Finally, I you really, REALLY, going to say I have no life? Have good day now sir.

Flag Post

i hope someone not that stupid 8/ i may have came at this wrong and for that i am sorry. i wasn’t talking about you complaining they are but seriously i hope he was joking

Flag Post

Also it said I only had 1 kill even though i could clearly see ALL my shots entering and killing zombies and yet I only got 2 cash and 10 xp. D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by KieronIH:

Also it said I only had 1 kill even though i could clearly see ALL my shots entering and killing zombies and yet I only got 2 cash and 10 xp. D:

its called lag

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingofrsjr:
Originally posted by KieronIH:

its called lag

Maybe somebody else finished the zombie of before you even though you saw itt yourself that you killed him. And that is called lag.

Flag Post

Lag is a Horrible Existence P: