No ^.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverCrystal:

No ^.

what u mean no? then wats the best wep

Flag Post

The player himself.

Flag Post

I denounce both your statements! I say that the SCIMTIR BIO-SHOTGUN is THE best weapon. It has a high capacity of 12 shots, or 24 shots if you have Hi-Cap Mags, and deals 9k damage, just from the shot, and deals an extra 3k with the body explosions. Also, just having a weapon in your hands that will not only destroy enemies into a billion million tiny bits, but then make those bit blow up is mind-blowing. I shown know, as I am one of those who own the TDPSA.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thetrueultimatum:

I denounce both your statements! I say that the SCIMTIR BIO-SHOTGUN is THE best weapon. It has a high capacity of 12 shots, or 24 shots if you have Hi-Cap Mags, and deals 9k damage, just from the shot, and deals an extra 3k with the body explosions. Also, just having a weapon in your hands that will not only destroy enemies into a billion million tiny bits, but then make those bit blow up is mind-blowing. I shown know, as I am one of those who own the TDPSA.

1. i said scmitr is the best
2. tdpsa noob :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingofrsjr:
Originally posted by thetrueultimatum:

1. i said scmitr is the best
2. tdpsa noob :D

Forgive me, my good man.

Flag Post

wipeout for purge and scmitr for apoc

what are you thinking?? The Flamethrower is easily the best for purge.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamm100:

wipeout for purge and scmitr for apoc

what are you thinking?? The Flamethrower is easily the best for purge.

LOL WOW WHAT LVL R U NOOB. u clearly have no idea what ur talking about

Flag Post

Anyhow, a while ago I figured out Wipeout was best period. Also what rank are you Kingofblablabla.

Flag Post

if ur referring to me, im rank 50 and got it legit.

Flag Post

Scmit is the best over all weapon, but if this is depending on the game mode it would go:
purge: wipeout
Apoc: scmit
Onslaugh: scmit/wipeout preferably scmit.

Unless its nightmare mode.
If you are playing on nightmare then use Wipeout for nests, and devastators and Scmit for everything else.

Flag Post

Flamethrower can take out the nest in seconds, don’t know anything about the wipeout though, maybe its better, or worse :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Superboy963:

Flamethrower can take out the nest in seconds, don’t know anything about the wipeout though, maybe its better, or worse :D

flamer takes like 10 sec

wipeout takes 2-3 shots