Flag Post

this is just ideas so i dont care if you hate it or not

1. add costum matches would be nice for single play and multly player

2 chat add chating

Flag Post

1. whats a custom match
2. chat has been requested over 100000000 times

Flag Post

custom match is were you create match witch you can use a map and what type of zombie race will come out

Flag Post

and btw i knew it was requested a million F***ing times

Flag Post

3. barracade statis for radar colours varry
green lighty damaged

yellow heavly damaged

red destroyed

blue normal condition

Flag Post

1.You can pick the map and what kind of zombies you want to fight, Some people might pick the swarm zombies and farm off those, making it kinda of unfair for those who worked hard to be on the kills leader board.
2.Like rsjr said, its already been requested.
3.Your barricade idea is pointless, because we can already tell how damaged they are by how they look.

Flag Post

but i forgot two say is that it dose not count for leader board there should also have suvival mode for single player so that the the leader board will have new section on the leader board
rhenz thanks for being polite

Flag Post

Hmm, this is going somewhere d: keep thinking and adding on to your thoughts.

Flag Post

Rhenz i want to play with you. i bet i can get more kills than u and points
im the best on sas.

Flag Post

Sure, pm me when im on.

Flag Post

there should be like a match where you can select a type of class to play with you so you arnt playing with a bunch a power houses that think there being cool by steal killing

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rhenz40:

Sure, pm me when im on.

XD nice i just leave SAS for a month and come back to find so many guys just bragging on how they can touch 1st rank on highscores,hey we have to fight zombies mainly not ourselves XD,joking guys but getting in first 100 highscores is not such a easy task just wanted to point that out.

Flag Post

Gun mods would be nice. Hate it when in a purge a guy with a Flamer or some other prem weapon takes all the credit while your simply spraying the nest with your shitty non-prem weapon.

There would be a few factors for the weapon that you could pay cash to upgrade.
-Damage
-Rate of fire
-Reload speed (Cause those perks you unlock just don’t cut it)
-Mag size

Each upgrade cost varys on the weapon and your lvl. Higher lvl you are, more money you pay. Needless to say prems shouldn’t have upgrades.

Flag Post

ppl still get 10k exp when i do all the work in purge

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingofrsjr:

Riiiight, like that’s even gonna make a dent in what I need to lvl up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 6thgraderhere:
Originally posted by kingofrsjr:

Riiiight, like that’s even gonna make a dent in what I need to lvl up.

u rather do a 10 min onslaught where u get 30k exp or a 45 sec purge where u get 10k exp?

Flag Post

GUYS,GUYS, F1-F8 is to communicate but i only remember F1 is “Need some help!” but only your teammates can see it and if you want to play a better SAS, play it for the android and it includes:changeable name,upgrade armor and guns (buy armor also), missions and real maps and ninja kiwi shud add all the android stuff to the computer version (except for changing name)

Flag Post

@rennoc011,there is also a apoc for SINGLE PLAYER also,for the android BOOM android beat computer version of SAS

Flag Post

how do you get apoc for single player

Flag Post

have two accounts, have your main start a private apoc match. then have your second join. click start then make your second account leave. now ur alone in apoc :D

Flag Post

i hate having two acounts