Bug Reports page 2

181 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1me2me1:

I saw that I was killing stuff and i only got 18 kills. my friend said he saw me kill nothing to but I saw I killed tonnes of enemies.

I’m having that problem too

 
Flag Post

Yes I am having the same problem.I killed the fat ones and most of the zombies but I only got 18 kills :/

 
Flag Post

me too,i kill 18 my friend 400, HOW?
i think i kill 200 he 400 i have better weapon

 
Flag Post

Knight,Khan,Aleks Probably when you were trying to kill the zombies you lagged and your friends kill them off and head to another location? Press M in game to check your lag

 
Flag Post

my equipments were FAL,desert eagle and m1 garand,evrytime i joined a game,i have the AK and raging bull..fix this bug plz D:

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by lo1co567:

my equipments were FAL,desert eagle and m1 garand,evrytime i joined a game,i have the AK and raging bull..fix this bug plz D:

ya i hate when the gun that you USED to have equipped shows, just switch weapons and your ak and raging should go away.

 
Flag Post

Same problem as one of the others. When I connect to match, the loading map bar finishes immediately but the load circle is never replaced by the green arrow. So then I am stuck loading and can not join the match.

 
Flag Post

game screen freezes while the bullet sounds loop.

 
Flag Post

This is one bug that is really annoying me recently. You see, private match codes don’t always seem to lead to the right game, as in even if it’s the correct code it sometimes goes to a different lobby of the same code as the person who sent me it. I’m sure it’s not just a mistake, it has happened repetitively over the past few days and I have confirmed it with other users.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FatCatAttack:

This is one bug that is really annoying me recently. You see, private match codes don’t always seem to lead to the right game, as in even if it’s the correct code it sometimes goes to a different lobby of the same code as the person who sent me it. I’m sure it’s not just a mistake, it has happened repetitively over the past few days and I have confirmed it with other users.

If I’m not wrong, this usually happens when the original match already started, i.e. 3 players joined before you did. So you end up with a default Onslaught match.

What’s annoying is when I start a Purge match and it ends up as an Onslaught match too.

 
Flag Post

@ Xephan
You should click the game mode again before making/joining a type of room or else the game will be an onslaught by default. For example, if you want to join a random co-op purge, go to co-op and click purge, regardless of whether purge is selected or not.

 
Flag Post

I started a private purge match with 3 other players, and launched it on Black Isle. Instead of the game popping up, I got a white screen with a grey circle surrounding an exclamation mark. When I refreshed, the game went from an ad to a black screen, and has stayed that way. Whats wrong? (using chrome btw, i opened the game w/IE and had the same issue)

I haven’t used any cheats or hacks, either.

EDIT: I also spent 10 kreds on this game, so I REALLY dont want to use my data.

 
Flag Post

grey circle with ! in it means adobe flash crashed. just refresh a few times and you should be fine. data is saved on servers but only when the floppy disk is green. make sure it flashes when u buy stuff or complete a match

 
Flag Post

cant connect to any multiplayer things at the moment this is quite frustrating

 
Flag Post

cant connect to multiplayer, keep getting a loading circle. =P

 
Flag Post

Dang, I can’t join any co-op mode game. It keeps showing a “Connecting” message that never gets away…

 
Flag Post

servers were temperely down,its up now

 
Flag Post

Nope, they are still down.

 
Flag Post

It’s been down for at least 6 hours now. No excuse for that!

 
Flag Post

nk is switching servers

 
Flag Post

I killed about 154 zombies. Gave me credit for 5. Also, it glitched where I could barely move and I could rapid fire anything. Even my nades. Random shot light streaks went across the screen. WTF?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Joshmala:

I killed about 154 zombies. Gave me credit for 5. Also, it glitched where I could barely move and I could rapid fire anything. Even my nades. Random shot light streaks went across the screen. WTF?

Sounds like the classic “your connection is lagging” problem.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 1blade11:

@ Xephan
You should click the game mode again before making/joining a type of room or else the game will be an onslaught by default. For example, if you want to join a random co-op purge, go to co-op and click purge, regardless of whether purge is selected or not.

It doesn’t always happen that’s why it’s an annoyance and I made it a habit simply to click the room type a few times before starting. But still, very now and then, it happens. :(

 
Flag Post

I’m sure NinjaKiwi is working on it, but are the multiplayer servers down for many other players?

 
Flag Post

This is the 2nd time the servers are down this week (1st time was for 3 days or so)…I hope the devs realize that they have paying players on kong as well.