18 posts

Flag Post

can ninjakiwi add first person?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

. .
___
They can’t even add chat to SAS3 in 2D what makes you think they’ll do this?

Flag Post

well, hope they will do that to SAS4 if they make it

Flag Post

If it was first person, you wouldn’t know there was a wall of dead walking flesh right behind you. Maybe SAS 4 could be somewhat like Last Stand:DZ. Somewhat slanted map/camera angle and a mix of FPS. Dunno what you call it though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 6thgraderhere:

If it was first person, you wouldn’t know there was a wall of dead walking flesh right behind you. Maybe SAS 4 could be somewhat like Last Stand:DZ. Somewhat slanted map/camera angle and a mix of FPS. Dunno what you call it though.

maybe zombies will be show on the map

Flag Post

you can call it one of Tom Clancy’s games…(Rainbow 6 ZOMBIEZ lol jk)

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingofrsjr:

you can call it one of Tom Clancy’s games…(Rainbow 6 ZOMBIEZ lol jk)

Thats naught wut I meant :3 But you guys gotta admit, 2D top down zombies shooters are cool and all, but one with bad graphics is just crap. They gotta add something to it, gun skins, moar game types, interactive maps, not just a 2D game with multi.

Flag Post

Only a facepalm would be appropriate.

Flag Post

There’s plenty of facepalms on all kinds of fourms, this is no different. :D

Flag Post

why don’t they “upgrade” the Graphics to be more like Crimson Land Graphics?

Flag Post

‘Cus people have enough trouble running the game as it is… There isn’t even much going for it.

Flag Post

why didn’t they make guns and hands move when you are reloading ?

Flag Post

But I like it the way it is. x3

Flag Post

You know what I think? I think they should take the concept of DayZ. (Maybe lesser shit about the starvation,thirst, and sanity and more on the “Hey bro! I’m Friendly! You can trust me! :D” Shoots the fuck out of himFUCKING DIE!” >:D.)

Seriously, DayZ is alot fun. Too bad I can’t play it on my computer.(Had to play on my friend’s computer to try it.)
And for me, the thing that makes it fun is that you can go around the world of DayZ telling everyone that you’re friendly and then you lure zombies onto him, make the idiot shoot the zombies, shoot him in the head afterwards and then rob his corpse. I mean, the PvP and the PvE mixed together? Its all fun shit. Especially if you put it in this game.

-FrantZx

Flag Post
Originally posted by xXxFrantzxXx:

You know what I think? I think they should take the concept of DayZ. (Maybe lesser shit about the starvation,thirst, and sanity and more on the “Hey bro! I’m Friendly! You can trust me! :D” Shoots the fuck out of himFUCKING DIE!” >:D.)

Seriously, DayZ is alot fun. Too bad I can’t play it on my computer.(Had to play on my friend’s computer to try it.)
And for me, the thing that makes it fun is that you can go around the world of DayZ telling everyone that you’re friendly and then you lure zombies onto him, make the idiot shoot the zombies, shoot him in the head afterwards and then rob his corpse. I mean, the PvP and the PvE mixed together? Its all fun shit. Especially if you put it in this game.

-FrantZx

Hell no, imagine a lvl 50 doing that to a lvl 1, see where that’s gonna go?

Flag Post

^ hehe :)