Forums Cloudstone

Suggestions

18 posts

Flag Post

Great game but i think there could be some improvement.

-maximum energy should increase per leve, like 1 or 2 energy per level

-energy charge rate should be much lower, like 5/min

-equipped gear should not take up any space in the inventory

-all non-equippable (made that one up i guess) gear should have its own bag with its own bag size, preferable high (25+ to start)

-everyday you log on there should be prizes such as free rubies and potions and for each day you log in consecutively you get a ticket. and at the end of each week/month these tickets are put in a drawling for ingame gear, rubies, potions, etc.

-add new classes or better yet add advancements. warrior – berzerker / mage – elementalist / monk – inquisitor

-add more high level items that dont require gems

Flag Post

i agree with everything but would like to point out (although you probably have already noticed) i think the daily lucky rooms or w/e are their form of the daily login event most games have. but i still see the point you made.

Flag Post

Gauntlet levels on the map view should show level recommendation of the lowest incomplete level still available

Flag Post

if you’re attacked while not fighting, instead of just standing there, should target and start smacking the attacker.

Flag Post

A (mini-)Map!

Flag Post

a mini map would be great
i think the priority would be to add some content so that we have more stuff to do at high levels.

Also i would really like some raids or dungeons that you get to bring friends (like 3+) into not the summons like a survive for 10 min with a boss at the end for epic loot; could make it have like a 20 min timer. I want Interaction with people in game

Flag Post
Originally posted by csisco1:

a mini map would be great
i think the priority would be to add some content so that we have more stuff to do at high levels.

Also i would really like some raids or dungeons that you get to bring friends (like 3+) into not the summons like a survive for 10 min with a boss at the end for epic loot; could make it have like a 20 min timer. I want Interaction with people in game

Then maybe they can add guilds too…

Flag Post

Energy time speeds up if your inside the Flying pig by 50% (so 1E every 5min)

Flag Post

A guild would be great. Then they could introduce a guild island and guild quests. Also some contracts for guild bonuses

Flag Post

all these are great, I agree with mini map and guilds/clans!

Flag Post

also I think would be a great idea to make an auto-reply on attacks.. because, for example, grass jumps out and attacks you, and you can’t properly hit them with a mouse, the charecter is blocking the view.. the same with mud and snow balls.. and potatos.. and actually anything that comes at you in a pack..

Flag Post

All these are amazing~! Some have already been added, but I hope nearly all can be done.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ded_banzai:

also I think would be a great idea to make an auto-reply on attacks.. because, for example, grass jumps out and attacks you, and you can’t properly hit them with a mouse, the charecter is blocking the view.. the same with mud and snow balls.. and potatos.. and actually anything that comes at you in a pack..

True, is kinda annoying..

Flag Post

All of these are great! I agree on the energy that adds +1 energy per level and lower energy charge rate. A minimap and a reset option would be great! Add high level items that does not require rubies. Every day prizes for logging in like free rubies or gold or additional bag slots.

Also think that if the level cap would go beyond 40, I suggest that the game could add secondary job classes that would go into specialization. We could only choose either one of these class.
Ex:
Warriors
-Warlord (High damage that focus on two-handed weapons)
-Paladin (High defense that focus on shield and holy magic)
Mages
-Wizard (More elemental and arcane magic)
-Warlock (Dark, mind and necromancy magic)
Monk
-Sage (More holy, mantra and nature magic)
-Master (Fast attack speed that focus on claw skills)

Flag Post

I have an epic fat bat pet and I don’t understand how it is “Epic”. I hope they already made a forum for this idea but at least have the pet add a stat change, or even better, assist you in battle!

Flag Post

How about something for hybrids? You could have skills that only unlock if you have 10 skillpoints in two classes.
Ex:
Warmonk (warrior and monk), enemies would target you, or deal damage based off your armor.
Warmage (warrior and mage), next attack deals double damage, or charge in a line doing a lot of damage
Monkmage (monk and mage), large area of effect, or you gain health equal to half the damage done.

These would probably have to be balanced, but they would be really cool.

Flag Post

What I personally don’t like about the PvP is that you can use ninja stars, bombs, and other consumables. I am fine with the health potion but not with the others. It would be somewhat unfair because your opponent could use it, but not you. I believe that these battles show your skills, and by using a throwing axe (Major Damage) it could get unfair.

Flag Post

Everybody can use shurikens and bombs in pvp, just map them into your action bars and use like any other skill.