Forums Cloudstone

Some Gripes/Suggestions

69 posts

Flag Post

It’s a pretty good game overall, very nice cartoony graphics. However, there are some points where I find the game to be lacking.

1. Autoattack. Please, when being hit by creep, let the character automatically hit back instead of standing there like an idiot.
2. Equipment taking bag space. Really? I’m wearing it. IT SHOULDN’T TAKE UP A SLOT.
3. Energy regeneration. It’s. Just. So. Slow. Please, at a faster pace.
4. Skill Tree. It’s somewhat… lacking, unoriginal, and uncreative. Also, some more classes would be nice, especially ones that require you to choose two specs at once (like 10 points in wizard and 10 in warrior to get battle mage or something like that)

Flag Post

1. That would be nice to have.

2. Would be nicer if the other items didn’t take a slot and had it for equipment only.

3. Energy is like that because they need to add more content, or else with a faster energy system, you’d beat this game in a few hours.

Flag Post

Hey thanks for the suggestions!

1. We tested this for a while, and it became a bit annoying if you were trying to run away or kite. Players wanted the total control. Maybe we can have this as a toggle in the future.
2. We’re taking this under consideration.
3. We’re exploring options to gain energy from your friends. We’re also considering other energy options.
4. We have plans for new skills to be added in future updates.

Flag Post

well everything doogog said pleases me greatly :p i can live with the slow cooldown on energy if i can get energy from visiting my friends or some such thing.

Flag Post

…agree on most, don’t really care about the energy, but just to add on 1.

The problem with 1 is not the auto attack, it’s the difficulty of kiting versus…

Right now, I tend to run around a spitting flower blast, try to click on it to use my wand on it, misclick, and run straight towards it…Or I’ll try picking up gold or somesuch close to the enemy…

Somehow the game is all about…items before danger…

Could you atleast make it so that the preffered thing is attacking whatever is close by, instead of picking up whatever is close by?

Also, on a totally unrelated side note: Most of my rewards got lost, because it was a reward that I needed to share…I don’t have facebook, so I don’t share…(well, now I click on share, and get the rewards :S)

Somehow, doing 3 missions that say they give 400 experience, when you need 350 to level up, and not levelling up would suggest something is wrong…

Sorry about griping…

Flag Post

i think it needs more chasses, and possibly some races. maybey add things in there like a charicter creator at first, before embarking on your journey. just humans are getting dull, especialy for me, the masks are great, but since they don’t give anything they need to have no level needed. also the contracts can be really hard at times, like the razor leaf contract, or the shield leaf contract, those two have to have 30 either razor leafs or hard leafs, and those are really hard to get. not to mention that the gauntlet monsters don’t get tougher if you can avoid them, they just pack more of a punch, give them more health and much less attack, like adding a bit of eatch to both stats. here’s a big thing, the exp for levels above 10 is really frigin hard to get, maybey more max energy so you could do more hacking and slashing or runing and bombarding or whatever. that’s all

Flag Post

a- the friends in kong that do not play show up as NaN level in the beginning of the list; it would be nice if the system could hide them, or at least put them in the bottom.

b- This might be unlikely, but pets giving some bonus, even if small, would be appreciated :)

Flag Post

Hmm, They should add a daily reward too,if you log on consecutive times u should be able to get rubies, most online games have this…

Flag Post
Originally posted by casimodo:

a- the friends in kong that do not play show up as NaN level in the beginning of the list; it would be nice if the system could hide them, or at least put them in the bottom.

b- This might be unlikely, but pets giving some bonus, even if small, would be appreciated :)

B. They have plans for the pets, read it on their forums

Flag Post

The next update should fix the NaN friends issue.

Flag Post

When is this update you speak of?

Flag Post

We’re syncing to Facebook in a few. Then we’ll update Kongregate’s version early tomorrow. The reason is because there are a lot of internal changes going out with this update, and we don’t want to risk breaking both platforms at the same time. In the future, the updates should be concurrent.

Thanks for waiting!

Flag Post

oh, that’s nice, good to know :)

@smoke I found nothing about it on the forums. I’ll try it again in a while :P

Flag Post

by the way, if you want to keep the “choose pet by appearance” thing, maybe these future buffs you have in mind could be self chosen, as if we raised another “character” from scratch. This way we could have the same pet as now, with the chosen abilities that better fits our gameplay. Maybe gold, time, or xp based upgrades, and/or something based on the character’s level.

Flag Post

Just lost half my total energy by the game dropping me. This is ridiculous.

The way that you are intentionally meant to gather tons of different items, in addition to your entire equipped inventory taking up item space, and inventory space requiring money is just so terrible.

Make your monetization optional, not demeaning to the player’s intelligence.

Flag Post

Dogdog, inventory limit on Facebook is 40 without paying. Even at that level, I’m constantly having to sell items I’d rather not. Why in the WORLD would it be only 20 here? That’s atrocious. Set it to 40. Allow a high game-coin buy for a higher limit (20k, perhaps) and then do the premium purchases to raise it over 50, perhaps.

Flag Post

Sorry…“doogog”. Apparently my mind is in puppy land.

Flag Post

Hey Zazazu, Facebook’s starting bag space is the same with Kongregate. It was mismatched for a week when we were pushing a new version to Kongregate. Currently, you still start out with a lot of space due to the fact that equipped items no longer take up space (a change that went live today).

Those that started on Facebook a month ago with the higher count already have it so we can’t take it away now. Therefore, we consider this one of the early starters’ advantage there so to speak.

If future plans allow, we also have the home system and possible extra storage there as well. But for now, the starting bag space we feel is pretty good for the time being.

Flag Post

Doogog, what about the people that payed rubies to expand the inventory space? Can we get a refund please?

Flag Post

My bad, it appears you did not add extra space.

Flag Post

Sorry, we can’t automatically give you refunds for those. For sure, they are not rubies wasted as the larger inventory space is great as you progress in the game. We’re also considering more ways to earn rubies in the future, similar to how you can ear 15 rubies through PvP currently.

Flag Post

Wow, great to know.
Also, are you going to add any coin items in the future, because for as right now, the only thing i’m saving for is the very expensive pet.

Flag Post

Great – so i spend my gems on bag space cos the game is unplayable otherwise and now they update it so kit doesn’t count. anyone else feel cheated out of gems?? just me??

Flag Post

Why is there not a way where you can buy health potions (which are a very necessary part of the game) without having rubies/kred-based currency? If you run out of pots then its significantly harder to move ahead in the game – annoyingly so.

Flag Post

I agree, even if you’re going to make them cost 10,000 for one HP/MP pot at least let us buy them with coins.