Forums Cloudstone

Level difference

6 posts

Flag Post

I am making this topic in attempt to highlight some of my personal experiences
in regards to the game in it’s current form.

Mainly to point out that I feel the level difference at one point becomes to steep, as well as the stat fall out after a certain point.
As far as I ’ve noticed if the level gap between myself and a monster is higher then 6, suddenly the ENTIRETY of my stats get ignored entirely by said monsters. My attack damage goes to 10ish, and my defense flat out gets ignored to add to this. Even with aegis (a 5000 armor) boost, I still get hit for 100s which comes back to the fact that monsters flat out ignore any stats I might have past this point.

First off I feel this is off balance, as much as I agree to some stat fall-out, this is by far ridiculous.

Secondly the mastery levels that get set on some stages are curving way to steep IF this stat fall-out keeps in place. As a fine example to get the level 24 improved leaf shield, the final mastery level requires you to be 36+. In essense that makes no sense considering I’d have to ATLEAST be level 30 to do proper damage upon these monsters in the current system. All that for a level 24 shield.

I’d urge you to revise the stat fall-out if it’s intended, otherwise recurve all the current level rises to the masteries of levels

Flag Post

Thanks for your feedback!

We’re taking a look at this, and will mostly tune down the high level gap stat formulas against players. All in all, it should be a lot less harsh on the next update.

Flag Post

you didn’t even make this game doogog! you liar

Flag Post
Originally posted by dancingbull:

He’s one of the developers _

Flag Post
Originally posted by Moker1966:
Originally posted by dancingbull:

He’s one of the developers _

Oh _

Flag Post

Unless there was some HUGE change in mechanics between I left and OP had his experience, I don’t see how it could be true. I could finish all Emerald Gauntlets before I could even wear this stuff. Heck, I beat last map of Yetinothah at lvl 29. It’s not mobs that need nerf, it your skills need to improve. :P