Forums Cloudstone

Bug Report

14 posts

Flag Post

Welcome. Today I had to get my daily reward for the 5th day (rubies). Instead, it gave me the award for the 1st day (250 gold). Please do something about this.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/193-cloudstone/topics/290405-bugged-daily-quest :P

Flag Post

i reached lvl 18 last night and used almost all my dumplings and bought good armors .. but as i started playing today all the goods were gone a i’m back @ lvl 16 !!

Flag Post

Coins I collect don’t add to my total amount of coins.

Flag Post

“Coins I collect don’t add to my total amount of coins.”

The coins are added in the moment you kill a monster, open a treasure or destroy a crate or something, not in the moment you collect the coin.
In the beginning i was confused about that too.

Flag Post

I was fighting PvP with my monk against sorcerer and when I used power blast in the nature arena, he got hard to see at right corner by the trees. Everything ok so far, but after a shor while he got out of bounds, because he got out of arena and started to shot me from unreachable point :D

Flag Post

@pelife123
I dont want to judge or insult anyone and i also did not, i just thought it could be helpfull.

Flag Post

I am unable to add friends, apparently. My Husband plays also and I am his ally, but he does not appear on mine, despite having sent multiple invites (which he says he is not getting.) He has also tried inviting me, but I got nada. Please fix. Thank you. Signed, friendless, except for Whey. :)

Flag Post

I’m very often under black magic attacks ;))

Flag Post

No, seriously, this is unplayable due to constant disconnects. I can’t even change my equip. :( 1/5

Flag Post

I am unable to add friends, too.
I have at least 5 friends from other games who play Cloudstone but I’m stuck with Whey and noone else.

Flag Post

I claimed a pocket stone, when using it i got nothing, maybe it has a max?? ive used it 4 times, was getting my 5th extra bag space and im still at same i had before, thats really annoying

Flag Post

Same here with the unable to add allies.

Flag Post

I started out last night getting those black magic attacks, so I cleared my cache/history/cookies/etc. That didn’t work, so I uninstalled and reinstalled flash. That didn’t work so I tried it in IE and Firefox instead of just google chrome. I was told to try disabling the Flash Plugin so I did that in my settings and it just said that the game required the latest version of flash player to play .

As of now, I can get into the game if I’m not signed into Kongregate, but as soon as I sign in the game turns into just a grey box.

Anybody have any ideas?