voted

Flag Post

voted

Flag Post

Voted

Flag Post

Voted

Flag Post

LOL, this topic is like “If you’re noob, post here”. If you want AH you skilles noobs, go play Diablo 3. AH in Cloudstone is retarded idea, since all items have fixed properties and most of them (good ones anyway) can be bought from shop.

Flag Post

sorry seizan but I’d vote yes too, over half the gear is NOT, in fact, found in the shop and there seems to be a massive skew in drop rates: warrior gets about 80% monk drops monk gets mage mage gets warrior (haven’t tried making a mixed class yet)…come to think of it the exact same thing happens with the randomly enchanted gear in Diablo 1, 2, and 3.
a lot of MMOs do this to enforce trading since a strong economy keeps players in the game almost as well as a good guild system. Cloudstone is not an mmo though, it’s just the developer trying to create a negative addiction cycle.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seizan_7:

LOL, this topic is like “If you’re noob, post here”. If you want AH you skilles noobs, go play Diablo 3. AH in Cloudstone is retarded idea, since all items have fixed properties and most of them (good ones anyway) can be bought from shop.

Hey douchebag, y don’t you STFU when you have nothing better than comparing this game w/ D3? AH can be utilized for variety of stuff such as contract items, PvP gear, and even shop gear/items.

I concur w/ OP, an AH would be a welcomed addition to this game.

Flag Post

!detoV

Flag Post

Not exactly the smartest place to post this topic. It would be wiser to post this topic here http://forums.playsaurus.com/index.php in the suggestions area. Second, I’m down-voting this. I will not make an argument for myself either. I wish you luck with your endeavor though.

Flag Post

I don’t think they have written code to give monks wizard gear, and wizards monk gear, in a disproportionate fashion. I don’t think they would bother.

Also, I don’t think an AH is a good idea.

Flag Post

i believe an auction or market would be great for everybody. buy items that can be beneficial, or vanity pets, or sell the ones you dont need. it has my vote

Flag Post

yes

Flag Post

voted.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seizan_7:

actually, most of good items are either dropped by monsters, gauntlet, craft, or rubies. If you compared stat of equipments with its level requirement, dropped, craft, and ruby items are at top quality, while gauntlets are mid, and Gold items are the least rewarding. I myself dont use any Gold items anymore, other than my fox mask (which offer no stat), and i dont have the money to buy ruby yet (end of the month).

to show you some comparative example, when i use Gold items, i lose a quarter of my total PVP, and quest is twice harder as it feels now. now i use dropped items, all seems way easier.

the only valid reason there is to oppose AH is if you dont want low level players and newbies to get their hands on what most of us big levels can’t when we were at their level. its valid, but downright egotistical and will halt the game growth.

Flag Post

the reason why AH on all games attract as much people as guild system is because its both promote high interactions between players more than a simple chat.

Flag Post

voted

Flag Post

Voted.

Flag Post

Voted

Flag Post

I believe a player/player trade system would be good, but not an auction house.

Flag Post

VOTED

Flag Post

voted.