Forums Cloudstone

BULLSH*T

19 posts

Flag Post

I call this bullsh*t.

To all the people who take their armors off once they are done with PvP, please take a second and think about it. Imagine if every single players in this game would just unequip, how the hell would you grind some points in PvP?

This is really annoying, cause I’ve been facing many time a situation where I have to decide between :
- 3 opponents giving not more than 8 points each
OR
- 2 of them worth 8 points, but third one just way too overpowered (in which case I end up fighting one for 8 points).

Am I alone that finds this bullsh*t?

Flag Post

I’ve never actually seen someone with no armor on…

Flag Post

It’s a PvP strategy. They use it to KEEP people from getting the high points they would normally get if they defeated them.

Flag Post

Get that straight to your head, IT ISN’T a strategy, cause every damn single player can do about just the same. The game would then become f*cking boring, grinding small amount of points killing nude characters, nice strategy bro.

Flag Post

pelife123’s quite right..it’s a strategy
I encountered a lot of players like that, and there’s like a whole set giving me like 20 points each, and yes it truly sucks. Sometimes, there’s this thing where one player gets duplicated, it’s just a strategy. You can do it yourself. Sometimes, the player just changed his gear, and he’s naked with 40ish points. However, that doesn’t mean that it’s only happening to you, it happens to everybody.

Also, EVERYBODY can’t do it at the same time, coz not EVERYBODY goes offline all at once. So, if some guy is online; pvping, and his char appears on your roll, then his char will be giving decent points.

Flag Post

I’m not mad because I can’t reach the place I want, read again my last post if you still haven’t understand what I’m trying to say. I’m currently 2nd in my season, I have good advantage so far BUT do you see me taking my gear off ?

@itom did I ever mentionned EVERYBODY doing at same time ? no I said everyone can do it, and I’m right on this point. Even if not EVERYBODY offline at same time, there would still a sh*tload of people you find in PvP with no armor.

But alright I guess I’ll be using this strateg… bullsh*t I mean.

Flag Post

It’s not a strategy, but it is smart.

Flag Post

YOU are smart

Flag Post

I’m top in pvp regularly and it isn’t widespread at highend pvp. I actually barely find anyone stripping down.

Flag Post

Not strategy? Of course it is strategy. Go check wiktionary if you don’t know what that word means. It might not be fair play, but it definitely is strategy. They do it on purpose, not by accident. Welcome to world of PvP kid. You don’t like it? Then quit and go look for game where PvP is about being the nicest person around and it doesn’t attract the most cutthroat part of playerbase. Good luck with that. I can assure you that those who strip naked are bathing in your tears right now, so QQ moar.

Flag Post

You might be right, guess it’s just the fact that I find this more like a game exploit, since I don’t think it was intended by the game’s creators.

@pelife I actually gave myself the goal to finish 2nd this season, ofcourse I’d like to be first place but what you want me to do against a guy lvl 38 with a ratio of 42 points won for each fights? I mean, I’m not cyring because I can’t catch up with someone, I’m crying about the fact that depending on your lvl, you can get people just taking their gears off and not being able to maintain your current PvP position.

Anyways the discussion is over. I’ll employ this startegy. The end.

Flag Post

it should be considered cheating there were other games with a similar way to exploit pvp and the offense was bannable, the devs could just make it so gear does not influence points rather just their fame level and where they rank on the global/league because everyone who has really good gear would be assumed to have pvped a lot and have high fame anyways.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darjaboo:

it should be considered cheating there were other games with a similar way to exploit pvp and the offense was bannable, the devs could just make it so gear does not influence points rather just their fame level and where they rank on the global/league because everyone who has really good gear would be assumed to have pvped a lot and have high fame anyways.

Prolly best post in this thread, thank you.

Flag Post

Indeed. Remove gear as variable that influence pointgain. Ideally the system should encourage players to be as strong as possible, not as weak as possible. Currently I’ve seen 1/3 of the global top 15 strip down this season.

Huge flaw.

Flag Post

if its a strategy, i must say its flawed and not really worked much. i ran into naked with 30 points, and never run into 3 naked at the same time. the naked thing actually not working much because this is a world-wide scale game, meaning lots of different play time.

People who wants to win on PVP will have to play more, especially to match no-lifes, since vigor completely refreshed every 5 hours (assuming its not played for 5 hours). Therefore, there wont be time when we dont find active players. Thats first.

Secondly, not all players are bothered with going naked just to halt people PVP. Like me, i only go naked when i’m resetting my skills, therefore needs to keep my AI from being hit without bringing any skill at all. I also goes naked for fun once, showing my friends my cool totally pitch black skin (black like Dragon Riders shadow minions) and green eyes. Most times though, i prefer keeping my AI well equipped, cause i know not everyone can beat me, if they can, they deserve the points. Beside, the chance of competing in a league with someone who can beat your AI is pretty small, not to mention the chance they meet you in battle at all.

So, getting naked is actually strategically bad, since PVP foe are randomly generated and your foe will still get the points from other players who’re online and those who dont bother go naked. Plus, if you’re naked, not always give out under 20. I ran into naked with 30 points too 3 times, lucky for me lol

My advice dont go naked, as actually, if you’re strong and your enemies cant beat you, they got zero points from you, better than even giving out 10 points lol

Flag Post

I think It’s just fair strategy for Wizards for AI Wizards are no way as good as Players. Armed Wizard, Naked Wizard , they’re almost equal anyway, their easy to beat … 1 simple combo they’re dead. But of course, Armed will give far more points, which most players hate. But It’s a different case for Warriors. AI Warriors can be even better than Players. They use potions as much as they want.

Flag Post

@ampps, AI dont use pots more than what their owner have. Only its refreshed for every end of round. So, if for example you put 100 pots, your AI will use it up to 100 times on a round of a battle (100 for round 1, 100 for round 2, and 100 for round 3).

As for the strategy, even for wizards its not really affect much. Its not like there will be lose record when our AI beaten. And can you say you meet your league competitor much? I dont think so. If its for other league, why not? you’re just being stingy to whoever might meet you as one of their 3 foe choices, no other than that effect on that very flawed strategy.

That naked so called strategy is simply half-thought thing, half-baked perception and incomplete knowledges of game mech :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Naradan:

@ampps, AI dont use pots more than what their owner have. Only its refreshed for every end of round. So, if for example you put 100 pots, your AI will use it up to 100 times on a round of a battle (100 for round 1, 100 for round 2, and 100 for round 3).

As for the strategy, even for wizards its not really affect much. Its not like there will be lose record when our AI beaten. And can you say you meet your league competitor much? I dont think so. If its for other league, why not? you’re just being stingy to whoever might meet you as one of their 3 foe choices, no other than that effect on that very flawed strategy.

That naked so called strategy is simply half-thought thing, half-baked perception and incomplete knowledges of game mech :P

friends who have fought me before reported that i had used about 10 hp pots during the battle even though at the time i had none.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CJNinja:
Originally posted by Naradan:

friends who have fought me before reported that i had used about 10 hp pots during the battle even though at the time i had none.

well, thats new. i assume like that above because i’ve fought AI who’re not using pots at all during 3 minute battle per round (thats long considering its PVP against AI). I also fought people who seems to have limitless pots, while i also fought people who only use 3 pots every round on every battle i meet them for the day. And all those experiences combined with the assumption that only skills set on action bar are used by AI.

It could be random, that pots, but would be a messed up system if it is indeed random.