Forums Cloudstone

Gear Glitch?

6 posts

Flag Post

I see tons of people in pvp and friends with gear higher than their level but I can’t do that . . .

Flag Post

Are you sure that it’s really above their level? There appears to be some kind of a disconnect between Kong and the game that causes players on your friends list to appear at the level they were when they were added regardless of how many levels they have gained since.

I’ve got one friend that was a level 38 when I added him, but has since made 40. He still shows as 38 on the friends list in the game.

Flag Post

yep because it turns up as often in pvp with people I’ve never seen

Flag Post

from what i know, this game does a bit slow on auto-update. I saw people using lvl 40 gear when they’re shown with lvl 39. If its lvl 38 using lvl 40 gear, then that needs attention from the dev team, as though its likely, its hard for anyone to lvl up from 28 to 40 in short time that its not updated yet.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Naradan:

from what i know, this game does a bit slow on auto-update. I saw people using lvl 40 gear when they’re shown with lvl 39. If its lvl 38 using lvl 40 gear, then that needs attention from the dev team, as though its likely, its hard for anyone to lvl up from 28 to 40 in short time that its not updated yet.

try a level 28 with level 42 gear ._.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CJNinja:
Originally posted by Naradan:

try a level 28 with level 42 gear ._.

report them as its likely that they’re cheating or hacking the game. there’re cheating on this game in the past, but then its updated and the old cheat trick become outdated. there’s probably new cheat tricks that only some people know of. so, report the obvious one you see.