Forums Cloudstone

DEVS: More hotkeys

16 posts

Flag Post

Dear devs, can we get 1-2 more hotkeys for our skills?

PvP-rewards, potions and increased character level giving more skill points makes me having to change my skillbar quite often during combat, which is rather tedious.

Flag Post

Here here! I agree, we do need more, though I think it would be better to post this on the official forums (although there is already a suggestion for this on there).

Flag Post

Only for rubies. A LOT of them, too.
t($_$)t

Flag Post

No need for more hotkeys. Maybe adding a expendable slot for the few infrequent skills is better.

Flag Post

Quick thing I edited :

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Flag Post

Nice GGHAMMERHEAD hh that would be indeed better xD

Flag Post

I think having only 6 hotkeys adds strategic decisions for pvp, as having more would just be a bigger advantage with pvp rewards.

Flag Post

I think having only 6 hotkeys adds strategic decisions for pvp, as having more would just be a bigger advantage with pvp rewards.

Strategic? If they really want something like that then why allow us to swap skills during the fight?

Flag Post

Its not really strategic as long as we can swap skills as mentioned below. And if they had made a change removing the option to swap we would most likely see people picking alot more passive skills and still keeping the few important skills + pvp-rewards.

Flag Post

Bottomline, This game need more skill hot keys. Just make the icons smaller so we can have space for more.

Flag Post

There is a growing need for more hotkeys since there are more levels. More levels = more skills available. An adjustment would be beneficial. I think up to 6 slots should be added so that potions, arena items, and aditional skills could be added to the skill slots.

Flag Post

We’re still considering adding more hotkeys. The main issue is that the whole of the game ( damage, monster exp, skills ) are designed specifically with the 6 skill slots in mind. This is meant to be an important game decision for the player as a part of the metagame.

Players swapping out skills every few seconds was not something that was meant to be part of the gameplay. But since it’s optimal play for some, we know that players will tend to feel like they have to do it in order to keep up. In order to communicate this more clearly, a solution would be to lock the skills during active combat or when an enemy’s near.

We’ll continue to see how things are and discuss the advantages and disadvantages to increasing the number of skill slots.

Flag Post

Locking the skill is the worst solution IMO
Many players having Pvp skill reward would probably quit and Wizards population will significantly drop.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ampps:

Locking the skill is the worst solution IMO
Many players having Pvp skill reward would probably quit and Wizards population will significantly drop.

+1 on exactly what you said. Wizard here with 2 pvp item rewards who quit XD

I just got back to check on forum rants lol

Flag Post

No need for more buttons. Just give us a hotkey or icon to make it easier to swap. That one second switching is just annoying.

Flag Post

Official forum thread to discuss this topic, with a few more ideas. Just trying to get it noticed by the devs.

http://forums.playsaurus.com/index.php?topic=2678.0