Forums Cloudstone

Game won't load now

14 posts

Flag Post

I was able to play Cloudstone before the server issue with no problems, but now the game won’t load, there’s just a black box. Any ideas why this is happening?

Flag Post

Try clearing your browser cache.

Flag Post

It’s not browser-related.

One account I can access, another I encounter a gray screen. Same browser, same everything, just one account works and one isn’t.

Flag Post

Same problem here. It’s not related to the browser. If I log in, the screen is gray and the game doesn’t load. I had a 28-level character :-(

Flag Post

i get the grey screen and occasionally an oops this page appears to be broken… its annoying… i’m going to try one of my other accounts and see if they work.

Flag Post

<—Guyver this account is fine and as soon as i logged out on guyver the grey screen switched to the title and i can play in trial mode… don’t know if it’s a glitch/bug or what…. hope it gets sorted out… like the game and would like to play on my main account.

Flag Post

I am having the same problem with the gray screen. I only started playing recently. Maybe my character wasn’t backed up at all and the data loss dates from before my character even existed? This is kind of frustrating. I’m not even sure I want to start over again.

Flag Post

Same issue here.. tried clearing cache, different browsers.. the game just won’t load.
however, if I sign out, the game loads just fine.. logging in gives me the gray again :(

Flag Post

same issue here… tried all of the above even tried using different computers… just grey screens each time…

Flag Post

rtha hapend to me butits fixed now finaly can play after 4 days

Flag Post

i got to play yesterday now i cant whats hapening????

Flag Post

I got the same problem with MULTIPLE games. I just get a gray screen or an Unable to Connect screen. It won’t work on this account, other accounts, as a guest on some games. I’ve cleared everything, tried different browsers, etc. it still won’t work. The thing is it won’t connect to the Kongregate games, but if I play the same game on a different website it’ll load just fine.

Flag Post

Same issue with Cloudstone. Why is nothing being done to fix it?

Flag Post

Fixed for me. Lol.