8 posts

Flag Post

Gladdishes: 1 gold
Cabbage: 10 gold
Pumpkin: 23 gold
Pepper: 40 gold
Seed: 175 gold
Root: 600 gold

The tool tips say that these prices change, so they appear to act like the stock market. Save them up until they’re worth a bunch then sell them all.

Flag Post

stock market meaning that the more the items on hand, the higher its price, while the more items on the market the lower its price. got to make a good market analysis here, though if i share the analysis result, the trend will go toward certain items mentioned as highly probable to be at the lowest amount of production.

hmmm what should i do? share or not?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Naradan:

stock market meaning that the more the items on hand, the higher its price, while the more items on the market the lower its price. got to make a good market analysis here, though if i share the analysis result, the trend will go toward certain items mentioned as highly probable to be at the lowest amount of production.

hmmm what should i do? share or not?

you can message a few of us privately :P

Flag Post

NEW PRICES!

Cabbage: 12 gold
Pumpkin: 25 gold
Pepper: 35 gold
Seed: 160 gold
Root: 650 gold

Gladdishes unchanged, Pepper and Seed prices have decreased, but everything else increased.

Flag Post

NEW AGAIN!

Cabbage: 13 gold
Pumpkin: 27 gold
Pepper: 37 gold
Seed: 170 gold
Root: 660 gold

Everything increased!

Flag Post

Technically…the Gladdishes stayed the same.

Flag Post

Gladdishes: 3 gold
Cabbage: 11 gold
Pumpkin: 22 gold
Pepper: 42 gold
Seed: 200 gold
Root: 630 gold

Gladdishes are worth something now, cabbages, pumpkins, and roots are down, whle peppers are up and Seeds are waaaay up.

Flag Post

It’s that time again!

Cabbage: 5 gold
Plumpkin: 19 gold
Pepper: 45 gold
Seed: 205 gold
Root: 638 gold

Not a huge shakeup this week, the cheap stuff got cheaper, and the expensive stuff got more valuable.