Forums Cloudstone

Twin Cutters, Peace Keeper 3.0, or Hammercrux 3.0?

5 posts

Flag Post

Hello, I am in a bit of a predicament. I can’t decide whether to keep my twin cutters in order to keep my cutter set bonuses (i don’t plan on farming for tranquility gloves and feet, so i don’t think i’ll buy top/bottom/helm), peace keeper simply for the greater disc and damage, or hammercrux for my side-tank build (for beating that dreaded mecha-octani). Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.

Flag Post

Why not Jubilation? (V);,,;(V)

Flag Post
Originally posted by SkyWheel:

Why not Jubilation? (V);,,;(V)

don’t plan on going down the wiz route :P
though i do need a wand….gah stop tempting me! it has to be between those 3 :\

Flag Post

Jubilation isn’t hard to obtain if you want a decent wand, no need to develop it further if you’re not a wizard. You can still get either Peace Keeper or Hammercrux as well, all you need to do is pick yourself a bunch of Enchanted Leaves in the jungle – you’d need 60 in all for both, that’s easily done.

Flag Post

Top part of Cutter Set bonus gives +10% weapon damage, but Superior Peace Keeper has better stats to compensate that damage difference and has more discipline. Therefore, HP bonus from Superior Peace Keeper set is a plus. If you can afford to get it, I think it’s a good idea. If you’re not so into Warmage build for PvP just go for Peace Keeper.

Here is my char stats when having extra HP bonus from Rainbow Cape and the bottom part of Piercing Set (this char is in Facebook, so you won’t run to it here)
http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/8664/5khp2dec.png