Forums Cloudstone

Daily Bonus

8 posts

Flag Post

Has anyone noticed that if you don’t stay logged on to the game your daily bonus starts over and you never make it to the rubies?

Flag Post

I don’t follow you. If you log in and claim the prize every day, you’ll make it up to the rubies. However, it has to be claimed every day. If you don’t log on or forget to claim the daily bonus, it will reset to gold. After it is claimed, you’re free to log off. HOWEVER, since the game saves every 15 seconds or so, you should wait about 15 seconds after claiming the prize, just to make sure that it was saved successfully. If you just log on, claim it, then log off again, it may not save, and thus, reset.

Flag Post

OHNO im here and just have to say listen to what kazecuden says or you will wont feel good after not waiting and login off secretwolve out “see ya alligator”

Flag Post

failed on sayin see ya later alligator and proud of it

Flag Post

There’s “edit” button.

Flag Post
Originally posted by secretwolve:

OHNO im here and just have to say listen to what kazecuden says or you will wont feel good after not waiting and login off secretwolve out “see ya alligator”

Originally posted by secretwolve:

failed on sayin see ya later alligator and proud of it

I have no idea what you just said. XD

Flag Post

I always stay more than 15 seconds ingame and barely make it up to the dumplings.
It resets always. Sometimes before I get the rubbies, but most of the time before I get the dumplings.
That was the reason why I did quit cloudstone around two months ago.
I thought, that this is fixed until now and restarted.
Same thing again. If this happens again, I’ll quit Cloudston and never return, because it’s so annoying!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Foraker86:

I always stay more than 15 seconds ingame and barely make it up to the dumplings.
It resets always. Sometimes before I get the rubbies, but most of the time before I get the dumplings.
That was the reason why I did quit cloudstone around two months ago.
I thought, that this is fixed until now and restarted.
Same thing again. If this happens again, I’ll quit Cloudston and never return, because it’s so annoying!

Well that was pretty much a necro.

Addresing the problem, you might want to make sure you’re logging in around the same time as you did yesterday when you claimed the daily bonus. If you wait to long past the 24 hour mark, I’m guessing it will reset your daily bonus. That might be the problem, but I’m not an expert.