Forums Cloudstone

The Official Guild Recruiting Thread

163 posts

Flag Post

Just like the title says, this is a thread dedicated to advertising your in-game Guilds so that you can grow in members. Please only reserve one spot for each guild, as you can edit your post as your guild grows.

Like the thread on the Playsaurus Forums (which would mostly help Facebook players), there is a recommended format for each submission:

1. Guild Name
2. Creator Name/Guild Leader
3. Requirements (if there are any in the future)
4. Total Members (will probably be updated a lot, you can include a list of members if you want as you can’t view other guilds currently)
5. Power Rating (this is optional)
6. Any other details, like goals, guidelines, rules, etc.

Also, please don’t criticize other guilds or try to recruit people from other guilds. :)

Flag Post

I’ll start off with my guild.

Guild Name: Skyborn Hunters
Creator/Guild Leader: Adrokila
Requirements: Only your main account, no alts please.
Total Current Members: 47
Power Rating: 4404
Guidelines: Be nice to other members and players, try not to give us a bad name by swearing and insulting. Contribute at your own pace, we won’t force you to contribute. And most of all, have fun. :)

Flag Post

Guild Name: Weirdos

Creator: Potatoes

What do we offer:

• More guild perks than any other guild on Kong side of the game
  • Advices from regular PvP players, experienced shard and exp farmers
  • Rift rewards
  • Unique and friendly guild atmosphere

Arcane Rift record:

• Season 1: 1st place
  • Season 2: 1st place
  • Season 3: 1st place
  • Season 4: 1st place
  • Season 5: 1st place
  • Season 6: 1st place
  • Season 7: In progress

We are looking for (mandatory requirements):

• Members level 40 and above
  • Members who can communicate well in english language
  • Members focused on being better at the game by constantly developing their ingame characters
  • Players being active daily
  • Players willing to participate in Rift farming
  • Players being able to donate resources (wood&stone) daily
  • Players with stat stones claimed and acquired pvp rewards (or willing to do so)

Rules:

• No hackers allowed: We’re going to check (scan) ever candidate for possible hacking traces
  • Mandatory wood&stone donations – there’s no set amount we want you to donate. Contribute as much as you can without going completly broke. The longer you’re in guild the higher our expectations are going to be about your donations.
  • Rift points farming – We expect every guild members to take their turns in being top 10 scoring players in Rift season sooner or later.
  • 14 days rule – If you’re offline for 14 days without prior notifying me or anyone from the contact list at the bottom of the post about your absence you’re going to get booted from guild
  • Gold donations – Donating gold for easy contribution points results in warning or getting booted from guild if you continue to do so. We’re tracking exact donations info here. If there’s a need for gold donation, members are going to be informed about it on guild chat&board.
  • No trolls/braggers allowed – Acting “cocky” about being in Weirdos on game chat and/or forums results in getting booted from guild.

Current open spots: 2

How to join:
Provide your character link and couple words about yourself and the reason why we should let you inside by messaging anyone from the contact list below:

Contact list
In game name (Kong account name):

• Potatoes (hpahpa)
  • Flattie (Flattie)
  • BLANKA (GGHAMMERHEAD)
  • Silske (SilskeOfGH)
  • VajraValmeijar (Valmeijar)

Flag Post

Guild Name: Anarchy
Creator: JGM2
Requirements: refer to guild name
Total Members: The sum of chaos is infinite
Power Rating: Ever changing
Guidelines: loose collective for those who want a guild with no obligations

Flag Post

Guild Name: All accepted
Guild Leader: Linkfire
Requirements: None
Current Members: 50 FULL
Power Rating: 1000 ruby perk worth value
Guidelines: No Rules. All requests will be accepted. No one will ever be kicked. Join if you want to benefit guild perks while playing your way.

Edit : Apr 20, we’re full.

Flag Post

Guild Name: Cloud Adventurer Guild
Creator/Guild Leader: Atrias (Naradan)
Requirements:
1. Not too shy to chat.
2. Decent behaviour.
3. Since now we already reach the cap 50 members, new members means that i have to kick inactives. so you need to have a chat with me to join (to avoid kicking inactives for another inactives), find me on cloudstone chat room #1.
Total Current Members: 50
Power Rating: 7000
Guidelines: Just have fun, cause this is an adventurer guild, nothing too serious. It’s not required to contribute, but we all know that we can only get perks from contribution, the more you contribute the faster you get any perks. Lastly, i’m not a fans of kicking anyone out, so don’t push me.

Also see this for more info on this guild http://forums.playsaurus.com/index.php?topic=3731.0

Flag Post

I just left the guild I was in, but when I go back to guilds and try to search for one to join, the list is blank, and I don’t get any search results when looking for a guild that has been posted here. Is there some sort of a delay after leaving a guild before you can join another one, or am I just doing something wrong?

Flag Post

dudes come on guilds…. i cant join anyone so… have someone a guild? that i can join? =3 pls =D

Flag Post

Guild Name: The Kindergarten

Creator: Ligav

Requirements: None – you may not donate, you are not going to be kicked off, you don’t have to be active in chats or guild events when they come. It’s good to donate for there are some nice perks we can get, but it is not a requirement.

Current Members: 50

Perks: Stat increase lvl 1

Power rating: 5131

Flag Post

guild name: open to everyone
Creator/guild leader: kill1805
requirements: none
guidelines: open to everyone and will only get kicked if inactive, do not have to contribute but would be nice if you did.

Flag Post

kill1805 I already requested but your not adding me to the guild

Flag Post

Guild Name: Incubi
Creator: bumbaclad
Requirements: We our a tight group who generally do not take in outsiders. There is now only we three who came to this world. We do not do online weddings or roleplay
so if your looking to socialize this may not be your guild. No drifters.
FAQ:
Q:Do you guys host social events?
A:No. Maybe have meetings or handle communication via webpage.
Q:So what is it you guys do?
A:We play online video games.
Q:Is this a cloudstone guild?
A:Right now it is, letting others into the core will be done on a individual basis.
Q:What’s with the no webpage?
A:May or may not in the future possibly maybe.
Q:Why are there no woman in your guild? Are you afraid of woman?
A:Yes.
Q:You guys make to many gay jokes.
A:That’s not a question.
Total Members: Pending…
Power Rating:
¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ ‘̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/’̿̿ ̿ ̿̿
Other Details: Oh, squiggly line in my eye fluid, I see you there, lurking on the periphery of my vision. But when I try to look at you, you scurry away. Are you shy, squiggly line? Why only when I ignore you do you return to the center of my eye? Oh, squiggly line, it’s all right. You are forgiven.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bumbaclad:

Requirements: We our a tight group who generally do not take in outsiders. There is now only we three who came to this world. We do not do online weddings or roleplay
FAQ:
A:Right now it is, letting others into the core will be done on a individual basis.
Total Members: 3 out of 10
Power Rating:
Other Details: Oh, squiggly line in my eye fluid, I see you there, lurking on the periphery of my vision. But when I try to look at you, you scurry away. Are you shy, squiggly line? Why only when I ignore you do you return to the center of my eye? Oh, squiggly line, it’s all right. You are forgiven.

What is this madness?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lifeisacarride:
Originally posted by Bumbaclad:

FAQ:
Total Members: 3 out of 10
Power Rating:

What is this madness?

Under what context? What paradigm? Am I resisting the collectivization of the manufacturer? Maybe.
Am I resisting the institutionalization of the human psyche? You tell me.

Flag Post

^ Frankly, all I see is the essence of annoying put into a post.

Flag Post

^ Frankly, this is “The Official Guild Recruiting Thread” and therefor unless you are posting a guild post please refrain from using this thread unless someone asks for your input. Thanks.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Flag Post

^^^It doesn’t look like this guild is open to “outsiders.” It also doesn’t remotely follow the format for this thread. The guild I’m in is posted in another forum and I didn’t see a point in posting it again.

^ Frankly, this is “The Official Guild Recruiting Thread” and therefor unless you are posting a guild post please refrain from using this thread unless someone asks for your input. Thanks.

You should at least get up to my level before you try slander. :P 30k+ Arcane Rift Points

Flag Post

Requested to join Trollbolt!

Flag Post

Have sent a request for Vulnerable Mages….inventory is getting a bit full of wood and stone!!! Any other decent guilds if this one is full…?

Flag Post

I can contribute wood and stone daily, also the occasional rubies and spirit shards (even gold if it’s needed!) and generally “help the guild to stay”! No worries if the guild is full already I can try to join another…

Flag Post

level 14 looking for guild

Flag Post

Hello! I’m looking for a guild, and am a very active player. Granted, I’ve joined because of the achievements…but the game is solid and I plan on sticking around for quite a while. At this point I’m only level 15, but I’m growing.

If you’d like me to be an asset to your cause and you’re not full of people who just play, get the badge and then leave…then please shoot me a line. I’d love to be a part of your family.

Flag Post

1. Guild Name: VforVictory
2. Creator: yaynohomework
3. Perferably levels close to 20
4. Total Members: Currently full
5. Power: 931
6. A positive attitude, not required to contribute but very helpful if you would, has to speak english and communicate well, and most of all HAVE FUN!!! This is a NEW GUILD and we’re slowly moving up the ranks!!

Flag Post

Guild Name – Squares
Creator Name/Guild Leader – Me! donkehpoo/uterus
Requirements – Contribute when you can, and be somewhat active. ;)
Total Members – Now full!

Laid back guild, for sure. Everyone is welcome!

Flag Post

1. Guild Name – WolfxPack
2. Creator Name/Guild Leader – AmericanWolfx
3. Requirements – Be active
4. Total Members – 35

Newly created guild WolfxPack would love to have you on their team!