Forums Cloudstone

The Official Guild Recruiting Thread page 6

163 posts

Flag Post

Looking for a guild to complete the hard badge. Level 12 warrior now but will continue to level up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlackBone:

Looking for a guild to complete the hard badge. Level 12 warrior now but will continue to level up.

If you’re only here for the badge, you might as well leave already – Nobody will invite you at level 12, especially not someone who is just here for a badge. Besides, at your level you won’t even manage to get to floor 5.

Flag Post

I’m looking for a top 10 guild, I’m level 24 with a decent farm.

Flag Post

hey Sneakytako, do you enjoy this game? plan on playing a while? lvl 30 is usually the minimum that can play and contribute which guilds need to grow and thrive. anyway try GWAR if you are serious. they are decent guild

Flag Post

Im looking for a guild, who open 10 floor in arcane rift ;)

Flag Post

i am lvl 20 monk can i join any one guild

Flag Post

hey Uncle_Sarge, i’m level 23, i think maybe i can rift up 100 points in two weeks and can definetly contribute 2500 poits worth of recources

Flag Post

uncle sarge i can rift 200 and give the guild 2500 point of stuff

Flag Post

just gave you 5 rubies and all of my gold and got 10 or more points

Flag Post

*rift points

Flag Post

casual level 44 player looking for a guild. Would like to get back to rifting again. I have a farm capacity of 100 and would be willing to use it to help to produce things for the guild. PM me if you think I would fit into your guild.

Flag Post

Hello sports fans! I am newstomper, aka Rasp. I am the guild-master of the Rogues of Evolution (colloquially RoE), and we want you in our guild! Yes you. Over there. You. Reading this.

ahem Our requirements for entry have been lowered quite considerably due to need for members! You only have to be level 25 in order to get in! Now, you must still donate a total of 500 wood and/or stone a week (for example, 300 wood and 200 stone will suffice). But this is simple enough for a level 25 (if you want help just ask someone)! You will sometimes be required to rift, but no more than 50% of the time. For a detail of our rules and requirements, see http://roe.freeforums.net/thread/264/all-rogue-rules .

We are a top three guild in the Rift (only one season outside top 3 since Season 4), and have 13 perk upgrades, including +4 to champ shard drop and +3% to base stats! Hurry, these lower requirements won’t last!

There’s two ways for you to apply to the guild! You can find me in the Kong chatroom and talk to me. Or, you can post in this thread: http://roe.freeforums.net/thread/192/post-join as a guest on the forum, and once I see it, you shall be accepted if you qualify. We have our own forum, yes, which you shall register for and be accepted to after you are accepted in-game. On there, we have rifting tips, building tips, build advice, and other strategy tips only accessible by members! We also have theme music at the bottom for your listening pleasure.

You can feel free to ask any Rogue if you’re curious. The officers of the guild are RainingLemur, LiviaRubens, Cydre (Melicerte), and fartuditu, and they’re willing to help any potential Rogue!

Remember always, we do it from the shadows, and we do it from behind!

Flag Post

i`m try to join now

Flag Post

I want to join ‘Cumann na hAmadán’ – I’m Irish if that helps! I want to be in the group of eejits
have put request in, but no way to see guild req or info?

Flag Post

Hello everyone, I’m searching for a guild, I’m level 25. (level up fast)

Flag Post

Join UNICORNS ! Great guild.

Flag Post

Hello, I’m looking for a guild. I’m a level 32 warrior-monk hybrid, and I’ve been leveling very fast. Here’s my viewer link. I’m good at rifting, and usually rift on floor 13.

Flag Post

Lvl 23 Wizard looking for a rifting guild. Send me a pm, thanks!

Flag Post

im sending you a request
http://kong.cloudstonegame.com/main/CharacterViewer?uid=15558850

Flag Post

Join holy crusaders we have a perk and enough for more

Flag Post

Guild Name: Wings of Despair
Creator/Guild Leader: Hellkiss
Requirements: everyone is welcome ;)
Total Current Members: 6
Power Rating: 11
Guidelines: Be nice to other members and players. just try to be active as you can (arcane rift sometimes or some donations). there’s no obligations to results, you progress at your own pace. If you help the guild, you help yourself and your friends ;)

Flag Post

Guild Name: The legendary Alliance
Guild leader : Abdullah/Smashdude
Power rating : 140
Requirments : level 20 + active and donate 300 pionts per week
New guild 5th april 2014

Flag Post

Join Holy Crusaders, no expectations its fun and free all we ask is for players to have fun and occasionally rift, we offer you perks to make you stronger and experience from old maxed lvl players, join holy crusaders today :)

Flag Post

i need a guild im level 131,i play 3 or 4 times a day,pls if you need active player here i am,just invite me to your guild,reply to this topic if you want a new player in your guild…

Flag Post
Originally posted by bolha:

i need a guild im level 131,i play 3 or 4 times a day,pls if you need active player here i am,just invite me to your guild,reply to this topic if you want a new player in your guild…

13? Or 31?