Forums Cloudstone

Level for last Arcane Rift floor?

11 posts

Flag Post

I tried it once and got murdered. I’m level 36 now but I still can’t beat the last floor on Arcane Rift.

What level were you when you got it? Any suggestions for me?

Thanks! :)

Flag Post

Are you talking about floor 10 for the badge?

Flag Post

me too !!!! im 33 but im trying it since level 20 !!!!

Flag Post

If one of those two bosses is this one http://wiki.cloudstonegame.com/index.php/Cat-o-Lantern_(enemy), one suggestion: Don’t even scratch it until you killed the other one.

Flag Post

Yes jhawknumba12.

otachyonian, I got that one when I tried it. The other was the crazed mouse. Died, obviously.

Flag Post

when your lucky , you can get corrupted woodchip and dragon rider that is easier to defeat . i defeat it even i have sticky ground and armor debuff :D

Flag Post

“Congratulations! You just won the Rift Warrior Badge and 30 points!”

Whew!! I followed raph3570’s advice and kept trying until I got Woodchip and Dragon Rider and I got myself the badge at level 38. :)

Flag Post

Do I need to be in a Guild to do the Arcane Rift? If so, can I enter your (any of you) guilds?

Flag Post

You could join Midgard, and then leave if you are just in the game for the badge.

Flag Post

Yeah, I just want the Badge. ^^

Flag Post

I got the badge at level 28 :DI was stuck for a while but eventually I got the woodchip and went for that first, then dragon rider.
Its not that hard, most people get it around level 25 or whereabouts (or thats what the high levels tell me).