Forums Cloudstone

[TO DEVS] Please fix pvp exploit

39 posts

Flag Post

More and more players are abusing and exploiting the fact you can remove your gear to lower the points they are worth. Although it would be difficult to monitor and ban such cheaters a simple fix would be to change the way points are designated based on their placement in the global system rather than the gear they are wearing, or in this case what they aren’t. (to all you noobs who will say its legitimate or “strategy” no….just no. PVP tournament is about who’s the best based off wins losses skill dedication etc the winner should be designated by those factors not by taking your clothes off sorry) if you fight in a tournament battle the type of clothes you wear should have no impact whatsoever as to who is declared the winner. Hopefully this bug/exploit/cheating will be fixed soon, Thanks!

Flag Post

Second this motion. It has become a bigger problem this season than we have seen before and can easily be fixed.

Flag Post

i must say that naked thing for PVP is a flawed strategy, big flaw. First people online not at the same time world-wide. Winner on PVP always those who dedicate effort on both time and playing skill, so its not possible to hinder people by being naked on this world-wide scale game, other who’s online when you’re not will simply be a lot in number. Plus, little chance you get on the same league as people who can beat you (if you’re really giving out big points upon your AI defeat), not to mention even smaller your chance is to meet your league competitor in battle.

Beside, if you dont go naked, not everybody could beat you. There’s no guarantee that even your league competitor can beat you. In this game PVP system, number one doesnt mean will win battle against number 100, if you get my point. So, instead of making them choose 20 points than your 8 points, its better to give them the thought of trying you out for 40 point, which they might actually losing it and get ZERO point hahaha:P

So, its actually an utterly useless strategy made out of desperation thinking lol

Flag Post

Btw, i dont mind if its turned into fame base or other based thats not gear related, just dont tell them to ban those who stripped…cause sometimes i actually like to joke around with friends by stripping and showing my character pitch black skin and green eyes (i like to call it “Dragon Riders shadow minion cosplay”), and some other time also having fun cosplaying here as Kamesennin aka master rossi from Dragon Ball. You can imagine i go banned just because being accused of doing what i’m not doing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Naradan:

i must say that naked thing for PVP is a flawed strategy, big flaw. First people online not at the same time world-wide. Winner on PVP always those who dedicate effort on both time and playing skill, so its not possible to hinder people by being naked on this world-wide scale game, other who’s online when you’re not will simply be a lot in number. Plus, little chance you get on the same league as people who can beat you (if you’re really giving out big points upon your AI defeat), not to mention even smaller your chance is to meet your league competitor in battle.

Beside, if you dont go naked, not everybody could beat you. There’s no guarantee that even your league competitor can beat you. In this game PVP system, number one doesnt mean will win battle against number 100, if you get my point. So, instead of making them choose 20 points than your 8 points, its better to give them the thought of trying you out for 40 point, which they might actually losing it and get ZERO point hahaha:P

So, its actually an utterly useless strategy made out of desperation thinking lol

exactly. Plus they aren’t as big of a problem as you guys keep saying they are. JUST FIGHT SOMEONE ELSE, so far I have only experienced 1 stripper and instead took on the other two. this is the worst strategy ever, and isn’t a strategy at all.

Originally posted by Darjaboo:

More and more players are abusing and exploiting the fact you can remove your gear to lower the points they are worth. Although it would be difficult to monitor and ban such cheaters a simple fix would be to change the way points are designated based on their placement in the global system rather than the gear they are wearing, or in this case what they aren’t. (to all you noobs who will say its legitimate or “strategy” no….just no. PVP tournament is about who’s the best based off wins losses skill dedication etc the winner should be designated by those factors not by taking your clothes off sorry) if you fight in a tournament battle the type of clothes you wear should have no impact whatsoever as to who is declared the winner. Hopefully this bug/exploit/cheating will be fixed soon, Thanks!

Like I said worst strategy, and you even said it was the worst too so I don’t see why a horrible strategy would bother you so much. Lady Luck is cruel, just deal with it.

Flag Post

why not make two Leagues? One for nudists and one for those whom are decent.

Flag Post

PvP opponents are picked from pool of all players, not only those who actively participate. If someone wants to look cool (only bikini + shades for example) while (s)he’s offline, it’s their right to do so. And since there is no way to say who strips for coolness and who treats this as PvP strategy, there is no easy way to “fix” it. Also, making yet another topic about same non-issue is not the way to go.

Flag Post

Seizan is right. I NEVER strip naked, and I rarely strip to look cool (scholastic shoes-white top-red skirt). But whenever I see some nudist who now has 20-30 points who was supposed to be my 40-60 pointer, I just battle him/her, coz at least it would still count towards your 10 wins. Also, I have NEVER had a streak of opponents of nudists; like having 3 consecutive sets with nudist, and even if you get nudists, it’s not like they don’t give any points, it’s just waaay lower.
Let’s say that you’r so friggin unlucky that ALL your 40-60 pointers are nude, thus giving you 20+ points. You can still be 2nd in your league. Even if you manage to fight the player with the lowest point in your opponent set, you still can rank a place in your league. It’s not like nudists give 0 points, and you end up ranking 11th just because of them.
And also, if you don’t mind about points, then what’s the problem?Maybe it’s coz you’ll have to give more effort to stay on top, but it’s pvp, and it affects all the players and you can do it yourself.

Flag Post

i’m more concern to see a lvl 31 player who use glaciella gauntlet sets (not naked, cause i’ve seen his naked form), but pose at top 5 on global, with zero lost and 40+ point rate, than seeing naked people…how did he defeat those strong AI with that char of his?? :P

oh well, maybe i just never see his real gears lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seizan_7:

PvP opponents are picked from pool of all players, not only those who actively participate. If someone wants to look cool (only bikini + shades for example) while (s)he’s offline, it’s their right to do so. And since there is no way to say who strips for coolness and who treats this as PvP strategy, there is no easy way to “fix” it. Also, making yet another topic about same non-issue is not the way to go.

And of course you’d want to remove your weapon too if you want to dress up for fashion since they’re in the way.

Flag Post

@Naradan, you’re right. that’s VegetaSSJ(or something)..he’s been in the top 15 even when he was like lvl 29..It’s quite weird, anf if he’s like some mage with lvl 25 ruby gear, his skills say otherwise, he has 0 skills invested in the mage tree. Maybe there’s some bug we don’t know or something

Flag Post

@itomnailok, i know there was cheats on this game that give you ability to instant kill every enemies within range just by clicking F1, though i never use it (i’m not interested in something that can potentially make my gameplaying experiences less challenging), i read it from one of random forums and google. It was outdated when the game updated, but you know hacker will keep on trying to update their cheating products too whenever a game is updated.

But, i’m not going to put accusations, i’m just stating what i saw, and the devs should be the one who look into it and determined wether he’s a cheater or not, but i think we all will agreed that anyone who’s proven cheating should be banned for the sake of the game.

Flag Post

@Naradan, oh? hmmm, that explains a lot. I didn’t know there was a OHKO cheat in this game(even if it’s outdate or not). And yes, we can’t accuse anyone and it’s the devs job, but if it’s true, it won’t be that surprising.

Sorry for me and Naradan straying from the topic :D

Flag Post

I’ve joined the nudist club aswell. As long as there are douchebags in top 25 global ranking – my competitors – who’d just strip butt naked I WILL DO THE SAME! It’s a TWO way street, not one way! If I’m going to be deprived from my points, SO WILL YOU!

Besides, this WAS NOT MAINSTREAM! Until assclowns like the OP, decided to made threads ANNOUNCING IT to the world! Guess what genius, all you did is making it far worse than it was. Now instead of 1/30 I’m getting ~2/5 naked toons. And that’s not including people who just suck naturally.

Originally posted by itomnailok:

@Naradan, you’re right. that’s VegetaSSJ(or something)..he’s been in the top 15 even when he was like lvl 29..It’s quite weird, anf if he’s like some mage with lvl 25 ruby gear, his skills say otherwise, he has 0 skills invested in the mage tree. Maybe there’s some bug we don’t know or something

He’s been on my radar since l8 last season. He was lvl 30 then. And it’s mathematically IMPOSSIBLE to make an argument that he’s legit. He can NEVER beat a donor monk, or a donor war. And realistically impossible to beat anyone in top 25 – not w/ that gear, except for the wizards.

Flag Post

The glacial set is not his fighting set, simple. I guess he’s wearing that to look like Vegeta.
Everything he does is very possible w/o cheating.
Look at his character
There’s just no solid evidence that he is cheating.

Flag Post

@ampps, do you think we would start typing these stuff just by seeing the global raking and go “oh shit, he’s not lvl 35+, and no ruby gear, I’m lvl 36 and with decent gear, how can he have a lot of wins?!zomgkillacattomakemeawesome”

Even when he was lvl 29, he had that glacial set, and his skill set didn’t have spiketopus, nor a dash during that time, heck he still doesn’t have one atm. He’s rank 16 with 404-1 during season 6, and he wasn’t around season 5, meaning he doesn’t have any items like duckray,toadstool or blink stone, and his skillset has 0 points invested in the wizard tree. Meaning he has ZERO stuns, at level 29; even with ruby gear, you can’t have a 404-1 standing if you’re not a mage or have any bit of stun. You’re a mage yourself, and you know how easy pvp is if you’re a mage, but he wasn’t,and that’s what makes it weird. And being rank 16 with a 404-1 standing at level 29 (EVEN with ruby gear and exquisite set) without spiketopus, healbomb or duckray is really hard to imagine. And if you’ll say that he just picks the weak players, please be reminded that he’s rank 16, that means most of his fights, even just 80% of them would be against high levels or donors.

And yes, now on season 7, he might have duckray. And he’s now 32, he can have a lvl30 ruby set, with duckray, even without spiketopus, that would be good for pvp. But still, 266-0?come on. But even if you’ll manage to prove that his win-lose ratio and points are totally possible during this season. It’s really hard to imagine how he managed last season given the things I mentioned.

Again, I’m not accusing, it’s just weird. I also won’t mind if a lot of people would reply “NOOB” or, “stop playing the game then”. If there’s some technique he developed, I would be totally happy if someone would explain it, even if it has " you friggin’ noob" attached to the reply. But if he’s cheating, then whatevs, it’s not our prerogative to confirm such things.

Flag Post

He might have full ruby set w/ a lot of potion, I guess. But It still possible w/o any Ruby and potions, If you only pick Monks and Wizards to fight, It’s really easy for a Warrior to win. He’s top 15 in the other seasons, It’s a guaranteed 1st placer. So he might have Duckray and Toadstool.

Flag Post

ummm without ruby and/or pots, even warrior will have a hard time against monks, i know cause i was a warrior. and he can’t just choose any monks to get 40+ average rate of PVP points, he got to choose either high end gold gears user, or ruby user. So, if its just from using Glaciella gears, it is impossible. Mage as the foe is an exception, we can beat their AI as long as we know how to dodge right, but then again its randomly generated, not possible to see high point giver mage that often.

But, from what i’ve been told by one of big player yesterday, Vegeta actually have a full monk cutter set, and he’s only play 30 minutes every 5 hours (30 vigors fully refreshed on 5 hours time). So, like i say, i might just never see his real potential at all.

Flag Post

But, from what i’ve been told by one of big player yesterday, Vegeta actually have a full monk cutter set, and he’s only play 30 minutes every 5 hours (30 vigors fully refreshed on 5 hours time). So, like i say, i might just never see his real potential at all.

Cutter set is for lv 35… do you mean Master set? And I can tell it’s not update issue since his Kongregate profile is not private.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ampps:

He might have full ruby set w/ a lot of potion, I guess. But It still possible w/o any Ruby and potions, If you only pick Monks and Wizards to fight, It’s really easy for a Warrior to win. He’s top 15 in the other seasons, It’s a guaranteed 1st placer. So he might have Duckray and Toadstool.

I’m talking about season 6 ampps, not 7. He’s not top in the “other” seasons, he wasn’t in the top 100 in season 5, he likely played during season 6. Meaning he likely doesn’t have any duckray or toadstool in season 6, OR maybe he was in a league where the top 3 has less than 5946 points(the 100th place in season 5, that’s why his name isn’t in the top 100); it’s the only way he would have duckray or toadstool in season 6. Also, he was below 30 most of the time in season 6, and it’s not an update issue, I’ve seen his char a lot during season 6 on my pvp roster. Meaning he would have a lvl 25 ruby set.

In short, in season 6, he would likely have a lvl 25 ruby set, with a 3 second duckray(given the weird chance he would have one), with 20-0-8 skill points invested at that time(if I remember correctly), MAYBE a lot of pots, winning ALL matches but 1, with 34-point-matches(13804 points/404 wins) or maybe a range of 20-48 points/match. This is the scenario during season 6, I’m not accusing, I’m just pointing out how it must have went. You decide whether it’s possible or not.

Flag Post

you can’t have a 404-1 standing if you’re not a mage or have any bit of stun.

No, YOU can’t have. Just because you can’t accomplish something, doesn’t mean other people can’t. Judging by his skills and jewelry, I guess his tactics are very simple: Berserk, wear opponent down, (hope to) crit with Power Burst to kill them before they use pot. Even if it doesn’t crit/kill outright, it gives him breathing space and time for chugging potions. Simple, efficient and works excellent against low-armour mages. And since many people from top play one kind of mage or another, it’s easy points for such build.

Flag Post

It’s these kind of people I was expecting. I don’t mind being an ass, but when people start being asses and assumes based on nothing, that’s just sad.
http://kong.cloudstonegame.com/main/CharacterViewer?uid=5017432 if I didn’t accomplish anything with this character, maybe it’s being in the top 15, or beating pro 35+ warriors. I’m not boasting, I just hate people who easily dive in and say “just because you can’t accomplish something”. At least, it’s better than what you have accomplished :D. If you’re some 2nd char to another player, then, my bad.
Yes it’s true that I said the “you can’t if you’re not a mage bla bla bla”, I even stated the scenario in which could prove how he did it. But with what you’re saying; he just slashes on the enemy, or maybe dodges all the hits then uses powerburst then maybe powerup? Yes it’s effecient against low-armor mages, but that would mean he almost ALWAYS has mages in his roster for pvp?
And if you’ll say that he uses the same technique on weak monks or some warriors, that would mean that the warriors or monks would land some hits and gain power? Meaning more chances for heals and maybe stuns if they have spiketopus. And if he uses powerburst everytime they get close, he would wait a few secs just to use it again, and if he uses earthwave to gain power, that would mean he would turn around just to cast it and get a few hits from the enemy, so most likely, everytime he uses powerburst, the enemy can cast a single heal. And if you say he uses pots to cast the powerburst, he’d be using like 200+ power pots? Also note that he doesn’t have heal during season 6, and even if he did, he’d be out of power in no time.
In summary, what you’re trying to say is that he usually picks mages or weak warriors and monks, uses poweburst and wears them down with berserk(giving the enemy a chance to gain power for heals), or just hits and run with powerburst(still, there’s a few hits the enemy will land).

Sorry for the long posts and sorry for staying off topic, if this thread will be closed, or my posts deleted, I won’t mind. I’m sorry for it being a flame thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Necrophades:

Cutter set is for lv 35… do you mean Master set? And I can tell it’s not update issue since his Kongregate profile is not private.

no, my friend who told me says its cutter. and i did missed the point that he’s 32, even now lol

But yesterday i did saw other player who use Vegeta as his char name, using cutter, but he’s lvl 35. I assume that guy is who my friend mistaken as our top 100 Vegeta.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seizan_7:

you can’t have a 404-1 standing if you’re not a mage or have any bit of stun.

No, YOU can’t have. Just because you can’t accomplish something, doesn’t mean other people can’t. Judging by his skills and jewelry, I guess his tactics are very simple: Berserk, wear opponent down, (hope to) crit with Power Burst to kill them before they use pot. Even if it doesn’t crit/kill outright, it gives him breathing space and time for chugging potions. Simple, efficient and works excellent against low-armour mages. And since many people from top play one kind of mage or another, it’s easy points for such build.

most players on top 15 are not using mage gears and weapon. What makes mages the easiest AI is their gears and weapon. And rank does have it says on how much point fighting someone AI will give you. For example, when Spieler ranked below me, i get 38 points if i beat his AI, when his rank above me his AI start offering me 44 points and more. Another example, Silske used to give me 48, now he give me 60 when i go down to rank 7. And even when Silske strips, he’ll still give me 30+ points the least. Points position and gap probably also gives difference in PVP points offer.

So, people could only get 40+ without losing and still going to top 15 is if they’re keep on fighting another top 15. Cause the higher you get, the lower other players AI with the same gears will offer you. If you’re saying that anyone can get to fight top 15 mage gears and weapon using most of their time, you’re definitely clueless of what random means, and you clearly don’t know the fact that most high players on PVP dont use mages gears and weapon.

Flag Post

@naradan yep, he’s 32 now, what I’ve been mentioning was his lvl on season 6; he was below 30 most of the time. And yes, there’s Vegeta, the level 35 monk with cutter set (yellow hair totally like vegeta :D, with 4 paths) and VegetaSSJ2 (the glacial set dude :D, still with yellow hair though).
I would totally agree with you saying that most top players don’t use mage gears. pure disc monks have insane burst damage on skills, warriors just have freakishly huge powerup damage; add stuns to those types(whether from duckray or spiketopus or both) and your effectivity increases a lot. Playing pure mage or usng mostly mage gears will be hard especially against dash-duckray-toadstool players using a 2-handed weapon.