Forums Cloudstone

Potential missions for 1M exp/boost

13 posts

Flag Post

Yes. I am talking the most exp-profitable missions.
1M exp/boost means about 10k exp/min without boost.

as a lvl 37 monk, some missions that might yield this amount of xp are:

bandage man road: I can obtain about 78k exp for about 7 min. [good place]
yetinothah clearing: may need kill ~16 to achieve the goal [has not tested yet]
cats walk: a lot of turtles, I can do about 45k exp within 5 min [close to our goal]
hairy path: I get about 90k exp per turn, but takes about 13 min [may need improve the speed of killing]

anyone want to share your own experience?

Flag Post

tested yetinothah clearing(g4, lvl 50), seems not encouraging. spent a little bit less than 4 min and got 25k exp.

Flag Post

Boxy Troubles 400k exp in 25 minutes

Edit:

Lol, It’s only 250k – 300k exp w/ boost but I guess It’s big enough.

Flag Post

At Octoboss, kill the tentacles only for as long as you can, the tentacles will always respawn less than a minute. So it will gives you an unlimited (assumed to be) amount of exp, as long as you can stay alive. This is only for high level warrior, since you’ll need to have charge and aegis to survive that tentacle wall and and tentacle ambush for 25 minutes.

Oh yeah, each tentacle on G2 give my lvl 36 char about 500 exp.

Flag Post

ive only paid attn to my xp gain while on boosts. boosted, get about 200k+ xp on bandage man road. it takes me about 10 mins or so. i will usually head on over to sasquish road while that zone is cooling down. it’s not as profitable xp-wise compared to bandage road since it takes twice as long to complete and i get roughly the same amount of xp despite the fact the monsters are many lvls higher. i can gain about 600k-800k give or take during a single 50 min session (2 consecutive boosts).

what zones are better than sasquish road?

Flag Post

I get 1M+ exp by doing (in order) :

- Sasquish Road G5 (complete)
- Perilous Planes G5 (complete)
- Old Yeti Road G5 (leave stage once I clear the danger zone)
- Bandage Man Road G5 (leave stage as soon as cooldown on Sasquish Road is over)
- Sasquish Road G5 (complete, I always finish the stage just before the 25mins boost ends)

I summon a friend in each stage so I can go faster (I avoid getting him killed as I take all dmg from monsters and heal back). Hope it can help some people lvling :)

Flag Post

Btw I think you can get many exp by doing Hauted Forest G5, since there’s plenty of monsters in a short period of time. Must try it out soon.

Flag Post

Is replaying the sasquish camp(unfinished) over and over a good way for xp?

Flag Post

You can’t replay the same stage over and over again with the same boost since there’s always a cooldown once you exit/finish a stage.

But on G5, Sasquish Camp’s Yeti lvl 61 gives 1506xp each when you are level 38 (more if you are lower level), which means they give 4518xp when you use EXP Boost, so yes it’s a good spot to gain exp.

Flag Post

I purposely placed “unfinished” coz I didn’t finish it so it will only have the 1 min cooldown. So, it’s really a good place for xp? thanks btw

Flag Post
Originally posted by itomnailok:

I purposely placed “unfinished” coz I didn’t finish it so it will only have the 1 min cooldown. So, it’s really a good place for xp? thanks btw

You get 1 min cooldown only when you quit a stage ? D:

I get 20 mins.

Flag Post

Thanks for the help!

Flag Post

I do haunted forest to start my XP frenzy on the boost. It yields about 2.5k per banshee. For a short period of time, you get a lot of xp, I don’t recall the exact amount, but it’s worth it. After both xp boosts I usually get 1.8mill xp by doing these areas:

Haunted forest G5 (complete as fast as possible – not worth staying to kill inkies, waste of time)
Bandage man road G5 (first area only, yields around 30-50k xp and takes less than 2 mins, after first area, enemies are sparse, so more profitable to farm enemies and use AOE’s)
Sasquish Road G5 (do first area, take fork in road to go to danger area, go back, kill all mud balls, leave since most other enemies take way longer to kill for a lesser xp yield per second)
Spiral Path G5 (I know it seems odd to pick a low level area, but lv 43 is 4 levels above me so +.04, +.25 xp = x 1.29xp, .01 shy of xp cap per enemy, so it is worth it if you can run it quickly, which you should be able to since these enemies are considerably weaker with similar xp yield of that of lv 59/60 gaunts)
Sun baked sands G5 (farm all enemies and AOE them, first area worth 30k xp, don’t complete, go to the end area, and leave instead of wasting time completing the quest)
Dredged Dunes G5 (golems worth 6.5k xp each on boost, and ofcorse, there are SEVERAL mudballs and grass to kill in the 3rd or 4th area, so rake in the xp for about 50 – 70k xp there in less than 2 mins, other than that, complete it)

After this, I sometimes have enough time to do Old Yeti Road, which should probably be prioritized above sun baked sands.

For everyone who doesnt know, every level the enemy is above you, +.01 * xp, and gauntlet +.05 per gaunt lv, meaning G1 is +.05, G5 is + .25, so you need a gaunt that is 5 levels above you + gaunt 5 to reach xp gain cap, or if you do gaunt 1, enemies must be 25 levels above you to reach xp gain cap… so doing G5 with enemies greater than 5 levels above you is almost a waste if you can more productively spend your time elsewhere.

On the other hand, every level an enemy is below you, -.1 per level, meaning that 9 levels below you, you are kept to a minimum of .1, anything below that is worth .1 also. xp at gaunt 5 = +.25 meaning you can be only 2 levels higher than the gaunt you do to reap normal xp benefit.