Forums Hero Zero

Sloths for justice - another guild in this hole.

30 posts

Flag Post

Sloths for justice are currently glad to see any lazy people. If you want to be somewhere, and don’t want to do anything much except for relaxing, at least in the beggining, well, there we are. Hanging. You know.

Of course sloths though we are, doesn’t mean that we are not doing anything. Just doing that slowly.

Flag Post

Lazy as we are, som things seem to happen by themselves, and we have already 6 members, but still, we have place for more then that!

Currently, facilities are at level 11. popularity 5, and motivation 12.

Mostly, the only thing that is asked, is to report for the attack and defence.%) And to not demand anything back, hehe. If something gone wrong, relax, there is enough trees and achievments for failing for everyone.)))

Flag Post

While there is maintenance, i want to remind that while every other team will gladly accept you after you’ll get strong, you can come to us from the beggining. That way you’ll get free bonuses from the start, and we’ll have your good memories about us, helping you out while everyone else were not ready to do so.%)

Of course, must admit, if you’ll be inactive for 2 weeks, i’ll think that you are dead and to avoid funny smell will throw you out of the window personally, but don’t you worry, it’s a basement, so you won’t be falling from any heights, and there is a swamp outside, so there is a soft ground either way, and a welcoming commitee of various rare species from as a bonus. Mostly reptiles, so i hope you love them as much as i do.

Either way, join us all, whether you are hero, or zero. Just don’t join if you can’t and don’t like relax.

Flag Post

Expansion already reached 33 percent, which means, we are not that bad in this, aren’t we? Practically good.))

So join us today and get your bonuses. You gonna need them.

Flag Post

Soooo… anything else while i was sleeping? We still have some place for another few err, a lot of people, who wants to relax. And sleep. And that’s what i plan to do. So come in and join us in our sleeping crusade against evils of this world.

Flag Post

So, yeah, let’s celebrate the expansion of our guild to 40%. By joining it. You do that. All of you.%)

Flag Post

well, things go slowly, so, we are currently 16/25/15/19. Which is more then it was before. So, yeah. As usual, come and join. Don’t just ask for invitation.%)

Flag Post

9 members now, but we need more! Greedy Sloths! Come and join us, we will teach you.

Flag Post

11 now, but there is no need to stop! We are ready for more laziness! Come on, bring it on!

Flag Post

Alright, I’m in.

Flag Post

Good.

And we are suddeny on 47 place in rating. =_=

And many members. Was forced to throw out my dead bodies collection… ;_;

Flag Post

You may be interested in knowing my Hero name: ToolShed.

Flag Post

19-25-17-23 IYKWIM.

Flag Post

We are full now, so, check back later for any updates. Who knows when we suddenly will have a new place, due to someone being eaten by alligators?

Flag Post

19-26-23-26 and have some place.

Flag Post

20-29-25-26, and accept people higher then 20 level.

Let’s be fair, people under level 20 are oftenly leaving the game without notice. even people after 20 do that. So we prefer people who enjoy lazy days go by, with occational clicking of mouse, and stuff. If you are a lazy hero with high level, try it here. With no real demands, except fot not being hyperactive.

Stay calm, hang in there, and don’t forget to do that everyday. Or you’ll be fed to the alligators. Dead bodies hanging on branches is not our style.

Flag Post

20-31-27-28. Still no less then level 20.

Flag Post

25-36-29-30, no less then level 30 are free to join, although know that we are lazy and not agressive kind. Still, we have a place for 3 more people.

Flag Post

27-41-30-37
No one more will be made an advisor. No. One. No way. Money are always accepted, but have no effect too. Don’t ask. You don’t go to our team to be an advisor

Flag Post

Ahahahaahahaha

Flag Post

Oh me pick me ill join me me im lazy enough me me me meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I PROMISE ILL STAY i swear on everyone that has ever been in the hz chatroom

Flag Post
Originally posted by christianmc10:

Oh me pick me ill join me me im lazy enough me me me meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I PROMISE ILL STAY i swear on everyone that has ever been in the hz chatroom

Flag Post

M… i just discovered this, and if i weren’t in my own team, I’d be happy to join you right away. Even without being made an advisor. You’re awesome! =)

Flag Post

is that a flirt

Flag Post

no it isn’t, it’s a compliment.