Forums Hero Zero

Suggestion

5 posts

Flag Post

I have a suggestion for an improvement to the game, and would like to know what people think.

In addition to donating money and donuts to group funds, i would like the option to donate unwanted items to the group, so that other members of the group can use them. Like for example if i have a nice pair of boots, but upgrade to a new pair, i would like to be able to give my old pair to a team mate to help them out.

What does everyone think of this idea?

Flag Post

It would screw with the balance of the game because high level players will just give their items to low levels making them overpowered in their current level. But yeah if they find a way to fix this then donating items sounds cool.

Flag Post

Yeah i agree. I think that some sort of “level limit” or something should be applied if this was implemented, or maybe that the bonus you gain from the item cannot increase one of your base stats by more than 50% or something if you get what i mean?

It would be rather awesome though as i know i have had some pretty good items, and they have essentially been “thrown away” because i no longer have a use for them, when im certain that others out there would have welcomed a little boost t their skills.

Flag Post

It seems like an obvious good idea. thats why its been suggested and discussed about 10-12 times on the main forums already
(and believe me, those are long threads). Many have made good suggestions (as is yours) on how to prevent the danger of pushing, but here was always a loophole (as with yours).

Flag Post

p.s. I’m trying really hard to provide a link between this kong forum and the vast world of dedicated zerohero-forums.
pls try and post titles that provide more description rather than “new idea” or “suggestion” thx.
hero on!