Forums Hero Zero

Game opinions and topics

4 posts

Flag Post

Write here if you have any opinions of what you like in the game or what you think should be different. You can talk about anything from villains to your current team. If you want to say it…

Type It!

Flag Post

I wish that they have a account recovery button because since I haven’t been on for a while I now have to start all over again. 17 lvls lost.

Flag Post

You know, if you post in the official forum for this server (which is also more active than the forum here), a mod will actually see your comments and can pass them on to the developers: http://forum.us.herozerogame.com/

Hecster, it’s in the terms of service that they can delete your account for inactivity. How long did you not log in for? Sometimes Kongregate won’t pull up your account straight away and you just need to refresh a few times. You could also have tried contacting support to see if they still had your account details on their servers. Regardless, 17 levels is only a few days’ work, max… you haven’t lost much.

Flag Post

That stinks hecster, luckily that hasn’t happened to me but you could make that happen cause the developers probably read the forums if they are smart