Forums Hero Zero

can't log in

14 posts

Flag Post

Hi guys, for the last few days i just can’t log in with hero zero, anyone else out there with the same problem? If playata doesn’t fix the problem, I will definetly boycott all their games now and in the future

Flag Post

maybe your being a dumbass and forgot your password?

Flag Post

Since last update of the game I can’t login.
Display “Unknown error” and “reload” again and again.
I send a message reporting the problem several days ago, but I’m not answer yet.

Flag Post

I logged in finally but the game asks me to create a new player. Anyone else with this problem?

Flag Post

Me too. Level 80-something with 1,300+ on all stats. I log-in and it’s asking to create new player. Needless to say that I am seriously angry here.

Flag Post

since the last update the game picks server us 2 at default… if you play at server us 1 try to click “select server” on the right bottom and change the server…

if you now getting an error telling you to reload (and reloading didn’t work) make sure to enable third party cookies (and cookies in generall) then try again (doen’t use the reload button, refresh the page)…

the reload error is a known issue (as a support member told me) and the cookie thing solved it for me…

Hope that is some help to you guys and greetings,
Ithy

Flag Post

Thanks, I tried many things (including that you said) but still the error.
I send a message reporting this, but I still with no answer.

Flag Post

Playata (developer of the game) send me a message and I hope that fix the error soon.
Thanks

Flag Post

You could try to use chrome, that worked for me

Flag Post

I’m having the reload issue as well. After I switch to sever 1 I get that Unknown Error message and can’t do anything. Not fun. When i play at work I can only use IE. Guess I will have to try it at home and see if I still have the issue on chorme there or if it will let me play it. I’ll just have to wait and see.

Flag Post

I’ve tha same problem of “DarkOrb” and “Terminator_1995”:
when I run the game, it ask me to create a new hero.
I’m at 127 level!!!
Can anyone suggest me how resolve this problem?

Flag Post

IT may be putting you on the wrong server try clicking down near the bottom there should be a drop down option to change servers.

Flag Post

Thanks Twin_Lance.
I tried to change server, but it seems not resolve my problem: just gives me another new random character.

Flag Post

Or you have not played for a long time because i one time have not played for 3-4 months and it asked me to do a new character.