Forums Hero Zero

*Donuts* ( A good guide on how to spend your donuts)

10 posts

Flag Post

Are you wondering what to spend your donuts on? Well click here for a helpful guide on what to spend them on! http://forum.us.herozerogame.com/index.php?/topic/65-donuts-a-good-guide-on-how-to-spend-your-donuts/

Hope this helps you , If so , please like / comment on it on the website! :D

Flag Post

No offense, but not too much detail and not completely accurate.

Flag Post

Could you tell me what certain points in the post I could improve on? It would really help. Thanks for the feeed back :)

Flag Post

The thing that leapt out at me was “50% Skill Booster is better than the other two.”
Not sure about that…I’d say energy is better. Your decision though.

You didn’t talk about training, about use of team donuts, etc. etc.

Flag Post

Oh , sorry I forgot to mention them. I will add them in some time. Anwyas , thanks for your help :D.

Flag Post

Wow , this guide has gotten a lot of views! Thanks :D

Flag Post

“Mission boosts give you a %50 to time on your missions , making them faster.I would recommend to get this rather than the Work boost.”
You didn’t include that it also lowers the energy requirement by 50%, personally I’m with Dragon, to a new player reading guides I’d say it’s better to level faster rather than gain a couple extra skill points (As it only works on basic skill stats which are very low for new players) unless your referring to higher levels but by that point players should know which is better for them.

One other thing I would say is that new players should never spend their donuts in the shop, they will out level their equipment far too quickly which was one of the mistakes I made when starting.

Flag Post

kk , I will edit the guide every week or so. I will make sure to include what you and Dragon said :D Thanks guys for your feedback! :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jamsters:

kk , I will edit the guide every week or so. I will make sure to include what you and Dragon said :D Thanks guys for your feedback! :)

Just edited the post now and put the improvments in. Also , thanks to anyone who has given feedback! I am looking forward to getting more feedback , so I can make the guide even better! :D

Flag Post

Added everyones “things I could improve”S to the guide. Keep it comming! :D