Welcome to Mystic Guardians

48 posts

Flag Post

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to Mystic Guardians, I just wanted to encourage players to post any questions or comments here in the forums. Someone from our team will try and answer any questions you may have.

Some answers to some questions we have already observed:

Teleporting from the pads is free, only the portable teleporter takes batteries.

Upgrading your guardians abilities at the Guardian center will definitely give you an edge in battle.

There is PVP, you can access it from the second forest area. You will need to build up a strong team to win!

-David

Flag Post

hey it’s the creator of bush wacker on FB!!! :D

Flag Post

i seem to be forever haunted by the adobe flashplayer.Screen freezes,refreshing says that you need a current version of Adobe which i have.Fix this?

Flag Post

Hi Smokescreem,

Can you tell us what version of flash you are running? as well as what browser you are using?

We recommend using Google Chrome as it seems to have the best flash performance, as well as because it comes with the latest version of flash built in.

Flag Post

I use IE.Btw,it’d be good if getting achievments gave you 1 TT,2 TT,3 TT and so on,depending on their difficulty.It would make farming TT for the desert less hard.

Flag Post

Hi Smokescreem,

Well as I said above we do recommend Google Chrome, we have had a lot fewer issues with it than IE.

In regards to the tokens, they are intended to be a commodity, while you get quite a few in game for free we do need players to buy them to support the game. So with that in mind I hope you can see why we can’t give too many ways to get them for free.

Flag Post

Right.Okay then.

Flag Post

how many times can u request for evolution?

Flag Post

I have a question to!Do you people realize that you copied most of the things in this game from pokemon which happens to be copywrited?That means it is illegal to copy anything from it.

Flag Post

mogilem actually its not illegal to use themes but you cant use Pokemon words or images of Pokemon

Flag Post

note not saying your wrong as far as them using words which is illegal just that you cant sue for themes

Flag Post
Originally posted by mogilem:

I have a question to!Do you people realize that you copied most of the things in this game from pokemon which happens to be copywrited?That means it is illegal to copy anything from it.

Dude,get over it pokefan.Its a genre of games.Its basically saying that all FPS games copy things from eachother,because they have guns,and are 3D.Back to what i was asking.What are jelly beans?What are they used for?

Flag Post

Hi Smokescreem,

Jellybeans used to be the games premium currency. Just before we launched the game on Kongregate we did a major overhaul of how the game worked, one of the changes made was to combine Jellybeans and Trainer Tokens into one currency and remove Jellybeans.

-David

Flag Post

Can you turn music off?

Flag Post

Yes, hit the options gear (left most of the bottom right buttons), hit music. done.

Flag Post

So thats it….

Flag Post

Hi, I have a question. Is it possible to ‘mark’ a quest? I mean can we make the yellow arrow point towards the quest objective we want?

Flag Post
Originally posted by hydrooooo:

Hi, I have a question. Is it possible to ‘mark’ a quest? I mean can we make the yellow arrow point towards the quest objective we want?

I think you can mark it by pressing the compass on the quest’s screen.For some reason its not appearing anymore on mine tho.Also what are tools?There appear on the tablet beside gold.

Flag Post

Is there breeding in this?

Flag Post

What are all the types and how they interact? I get the feeling that there aren’t quite 17 Poke I mean Guardian types.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aturtledoesbite:

What are all the types and how they interact? I get the feeling that there aren’t quite 17 Poke I mean Guardian types.

Turtle,you might wanna check this FAQ by me.FAQ

Flag Post

have anyone notice this is so like pokemon (if im not the only fan)but a great game i look forward to beating it … if u can !

Flag Post
Originally posted by neomilk:

have anyone notice this is so like pokemon (if im not the only fan)but a great game i look forward to beating it … if u can !

Not to be rude, but have you read the first question in the FAQ?

Originally posted by kwndnl:

Q. lol dis game is lik pokeman
A. This is by far and away the most common comment. We know. We noticed it too. It’s okay! I promise. If the devs aren’t worried about it (and the game has been running since at least January 2012 on Facebook), then I’m not going to worry about it and you shouldn’t either. In the meantime, yes, it’s like Pokemon. We get it.

Flag Post

HOW DO YOU FARM TT???

Flag Post

0. Turn off caps lock.
1. Catch Guardians.
2. Train Guardians.
3. Sell Guardians from your boxes to shop keeper in Guardian Center.
4. ????
5. Profit!