Welcome to Mystic Guardians page 2

49 posts

Flag Post

Does this have stuff that makes it better/different from pokemon (Like, mechanics, or intresting abilities or the like) to encourage me to continue playing? It looks like a polished game but if it’s gonna be basically a game I’ve already played I’d rather not.

Flag Post

Does this game save to my kong char or computer?

Flag Post

Kongregate character. I tried it on a different computer and it worked when I logged in.

Flag Post

can no longer get game to load on kongregate only get a grey screen

Flag Post
Originally posted by JASONROSLEWICZ:

can no longer get game to load on kongregate only get a grey screen

To give more information than the above poster, the server has run out of memory to allocate. The error is actually something that looks like this: “Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 19821 bytes) in /home/guardians/public_html/classes/ApcHandler.php on line 43”. I have also seen errors for Localizer.php, but it all comes down to the same thing – the server has run out of allocatable memory.

Flag Post

help! i changed look of my character but after i refreshed the page the game wont load! refrshed again and it says To run the game you must have the latest adobe flash installed

Flag Post

have you tryed instalig lates adobe flash ??

Flag Post
Originally posted by PiotrHabera:

it says To run the game you must have the latest adobe flash installed

So. . .have you installed the latest version of flash player?

Flag Post

http://i46.tinypic.com/2uijb5l.jpg

What exactly am I supposed to press to start the game?

Flag Post

Judging from the screenshot, your game was zoomed in. You weren’t seeing the full screen. Try right-clicking and then clicking on “zoom out”, if that doesn’t work try zooming your browser in or out or see if you view the whole box in the fullscreen mode. Press ‘F’ to go to full-screen mode.

Flag Post

Zooming out didn’t help. Zooming the browser in, however, did. Thanks. Only now everything else looks bad.

Flag Post

If your browser screen isn’t big enough and you zoom out the browser to view the whole game screen at once, the pop-up messages don’t change their size. This results in the close button occasionally being cut off (as in the above example from Kkas).
Zooming in within the browser, as Kkas mentioned, is the only way to fix it.

Just thought I’d explain it a bit more clearly in case anyone else had this issue.

Flag Post

Is there a way to reset the game? I was unable to change my looks. I had to close the game during the dream sequence and when I logged back in I was headed to the fair.

Flag Post

Nevermind, finally found the customize button

Flag Post
Originally posted by mogilem:

I have a question to!Do you people realize that you copied most of the things in this game from pokemon which happens to be copywrited?That means it is illegal to copy anything from it.

It may act like pokemon, but its an entire new game. Its only illegal if you sign some forum or something. THATS copywrite

Flag Post

how do you DEACTIVATE

Flag Post

(sighs, puts down sword) Time to start a new journey.

Flag Post

if your haveing trouble make an new accont mines new and its working fine

Flag Post
Originally posted by 9365fall:

Is there breeding in this?

No.

Flag Post

Why does a 2nd-evolution turtle evolve into an armored tortilla?

Flag Post

How to EVOLVE our Guardian?

Flag Post

yea I wanna evolve my nature type (whatever its name is) and I already leveled it up to lvl. 10. What now???

Flag Post

nvm I am close to evolve my vin-whatever. (I just call him Treecko) For me it evolves at lvl. 12 and you need special itemaginys to evolve

Flag Post

how can I switch my spare gaurdians to my team