Bugs

81 posts

Flag Post

The first bug I noticed was a minor one. When you turn in the quest for Grandma’s seeds, the shop keeper has a green “!” mark above his head but does not offer any quests.

The second bug I noticed was when I opened the golden chest before talking to the quest giver of “Afraid of the Tall Grass” and realized that although I have Edward’s Toy Ship in my inventory, I can not turn in the quest.

Not quite sure if anyone else has had these problem, but I have tried relogging and also teleporting to and from town. Nothing seems to change the guys’ mind about accepting the quest.

I noticed the problem seems to be fixed after I restarted my computer (Not sure if that was the actual fix of the problem or not).

Flag Post

Hi XIce,

Did you have both the “Toy Ship” and “Toy Robot” as the quest required?

-David

Flag Post

I had both as the quest required.

Flag Post

Hi all,
I’m stuck at the beginning of the game… I have to talk to the guardian trainer Bob, but :
1) I can’t find him after talking to everyone in New Heaven
2) It’s the guy in front of the big building in the middle of the map and I can’t talk to him no matter how many times i click him…

If someone has a solution… thanks to him/her :-)

Flag Post

I’m not able to pick any guardian but the fire guardian TT_TT when i click the others nothing happens!

Flag Post

Hum… more about my bug. I understood that Bob was the trainer who gave me my pet. So i went back to see him, and now, I can’t leave the carnival :) hard to grow like that….

Flag Post

Hi Darl,

Please submit a help ticket from the “Help Me” tab at the top of the game. From there someone can look at your account.

Flag Post

Ok, thank you greystone :)

Flag Post

Nothing very significant, but the tired trainer thing (after you beat them) doesn’t show properly every time. If I re-enter an area after beating all the trainers there, then some trainers are shown as normal (ready to fight) even though the hovering box shows a timer while the others have the sweat on their face (can’t fight before XXXX) thing.

Flag Post

I’m stuck in a pvp fight right now, it shows my opponent still has to chose an action for a few minutes now, that is way past the timer, just gona reload, but this will probably count as a loss if I reload so that sucks

Flag Post

The hidden treasure (or buried treasure, not sure what it’s called) next to the summit entrance won’t let me invite friends to help open it. I have plenty of friends I haven’t asked for anything yet – so that’s not the problem. Just seems that the Invite Friends button doesn’t work. I’ve tried refreshing, clearing cache, and leaving/reentering the area.

Flag Post

i cant beat bob help!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Deathlich:

The hidden treasure (or buried treasure, not sure what it’s called) next to the summit entrance won’t let me invite friends to help open it. I have plenty of friends I haven’t asked for anything yet – so that’s not the problem. Just seems that the Invite Friends button doesn’t work. I’ve tried refreshing, clearing cache, and leaving/reentering the area.

It doesn’t matter if you have uninvited friends if you’ve already sent a “help me dig” request to 50 friends in a single day including all chest you’ve asked help for. So if you’ve already asked 50 friends for that chest or any other chest, then you cannot invite more friends on that day. Sometimes the buttons do get stuck but refreshing solves the problem so in your case I’m guessing you reached the 50 people limit.

Flag Post

Ievolved my crabby and my vinibble and then had to reload. Ilost my trainer tokens that were used to evolve them and then the evolution items weren’t even in my inventory.

Flag Post

nevermind. it’s fixed

Flag Post

Another bug that doesn’t effect gameplay but is there. While in the western mountains I went to and fro the city a lot. After I cleared the southern road and the activated the teleport pad and fixed the bridge, the trainers that stop your path (you must beat them to progress) in the northern route stopped doing that. When I clicked on the first guy (Impatient trainer) he said “you have come to beat me again, you won’t beat me this time” even though I was fighting him for the first time and the hovering box confirmed it. I also got my TT after I beat him.
Then the “protective trainer” further down that path also said “back to abuse my XXX (name of guardian) some more? Why? Why again?” even though I was fighting her for the first time. It let me know what guardian she has so that worked in my advantage. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by ishu_bagaria:
Originally posted by Deathlich:

It doesn’t matter if you have uninvited friends if you’ve already sent a “help me dig” request to 50 friends in a single day including all chest you’ve asked help for. So if you’ve already asked 50 friends for that chest or any other chest, then you cannot invite more friends on that day. Sometimes the buttons do get stuck but refreshing solves the problem so in your case I’m guessing you reached the 50 people limit.

It won’t even bring up the invite friends page – it’ll let me click the “Pay TT to make a person help” button. As I said earlier, I had plenty of friends I haven’t asked for anything – so it’s not the 50 invites limit either.

Flag Post

Just started to play game and i cannot open the invite friend thing at the bottom, so i logged onto facbook to try it there and it worked, but i want to play on this site as i already had some creds left.

Flag Post

Whoops – bugtime! Yesterday I bought my first extra guardian space so I could have a fifth guardian. Today when loading I got an error message – ‘too many guardians’. When loading the ‘my guardians’ page it shows 0 guardians, but they’re still there in the team. Any help appreciated.

Flag Post

Quick update: All 5 are in the team box, but it won’t let me remove any.

Flag Post

@ drnoam : Refresh the page. If everything goes well, you should only have four in your team when the game finish to load. It happened to me, and that’s how I solved the problem. Hope it’ll go well for you too ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Asagr:

Just started to play game and i cannot open the invite friend thing at the bottom, so i logged onto facbook to try it there and it worked, but i want to play on this site as i already had some creds left.

This game was originally launched in facebook so the format is still the same here, but that button doesn’t work here in Kongregate. Here, all people in your Kongregate friend list are automatically added to the list at the bottom if they’re playing the game.

Flag Post

I just had a game crash bug. When talking to the guy who steals guardians you do not have the option to wait, you have to battle, so since i only had 1 healthy guardian i used a quick heal then started the battle, after my first guardian died the battle ended, it then gave me the option to use a field medic and i did. After this I was stuck in one spot and was unable to move or teleport or change any guardians. i had to restart the game. So I am thinking that there may be a bug within healing while talking to someone in a triggered fight.

Flag Post

Not sure if its a bug though but…

I have 3 guardians to evolve at the same time, so its hard to lvl then in 1 day so…
i lvl up my clayper to lvl 29 in around 8hours, when i collected all the necessary material to evolve him to serpebble i noticed that clayper didnt receive the skills 21: Rockerang 24: Petrify and 28: Stone Hammer.

I just thought that the 1st stage of evolution would get the skills same way… whatever.
So i suggest DEV to fix this, or either allow not evolved monsters to get skills, or allow then to get all the missing skills as soon as tey evolve, or increase the limit cap for evolving material per day from 20 to 50 or more…

thanks for your time, great game
GuKirinus

Flag Post

@ Elfangor: Thanks, I had to refresh and let the game load again, and it finally sorted itself out.