Bugs page 2

81 posts

Flag Post

PvP Bug?

Whenever the 60s timer runs out in PvP, I get a -1s on the timer and I am stuck there until I refresh the game,etc then I ‘lost’ or was kicked out of the queue and had to start the 60s timer again.

If there is no one suitable for my level/division, aren’t we supposed to fight npcs ? after waiting for 60s + ??

Encountered this problem when I started the game. Completed 2nd gym,unlocked north desert, south desert, swamp and I am still having this problem.

Would like to be able to PvP soon, can anything be done about this?

Flag Post

I’m not sure if this is a “bug” or if I just don’t understand all the mechanics that determine turn order, but attacks like Swift Vine appear to fluctuate in priority, sometimes able to attack an opponent before they switch out but other times attacking after the switch. In terms of damage, this could mean the difference between 200% against a water type to 25% damage against the fire type switched in.

Flag Post

Another bug: The Thieving trainer, in the western vale range (after going through the underground river) that guards the golden chest for the teleport pad part; I went back to fight him a second time. He said “I guess you really want to be able to teleport around” and when I clicked on “Lets Battle!”, he just repeated the same line and I got the option again. I’m clicking on Let’s Battle! again and again but it just brings that dialogue back without advancing to the fight.

Flag Post

One more bug:

An opponent guardian cast ‘sunder’ on my whirly and it had -6 defence. When my whirly cast ‘wind dodge’ on the same turn, it just removed the -6 defence to 0 and added the +6 special defence instead of making it +6 for both defences. This was confirmed when I cast wind dodge again because next turn both my defences were 12.

Flag Post

Bug Happened (and was fixed by a refresh), but it was a very bizarre bug.

1) Decided to go from desert to Oasis.
2) Before the wild guardians encounter, i tried switching members in my party.
3) Showed switch as successful.
4) Entered battle with old party (so, one of my guardians was far underleveled) – result was a loss.
5) It popped up a momentary error that said “Too Many Guardians” (or something similar – can’t remember exact wording)
6) It let me proceed to the oasis while showing 0 health on all my party.
7) When I entered new zone, it gave same error.
8) So I went to my party screen and noticed the guardian i tried to switch in at step 2 was on top of the image of the guardian I had in step 4.
9) Clicked the switch button and tried to put a completely different guardian in their place (hoping it’d fix the issue)
10) Instead, all 3 of their names/images were on top of each other.

So, I refreshed and it fixed itself back to having my party with the critter I tried to switch in at step 2.

Just a bizarre glitch – but it may have allowed me to proceed to the oasis when I otherwise should not have been able to.

Flag Post

Another bug:

Only happens around 50% of the time used, but if a Plant-type uses Drain against another Plant-type it will do damage to yourself equal to the damage you should have dealt and heal the opponent for the amount it should have healed yourself. I did it to opponent, then opponent did it to me with same results – was “fixed” after opponent used Bark Skin.

Flag Post

Pressing ‘F’ in the Select Friends box where you search for a friend makes the game Fullscreen. Either disable the ‘F’ function while that box is opened or make the function as “Ctrl+F” or “Alt+F”

Flag Post

How come at the first place in the forest where it says hard trainers ahead i defeated both of them i opened the treasure chest and it says i didn’t defeat them.

Originally posted by charliecow2:

was it 24hrs after u beat them?

Nope not 24 hours more like a 1 minute.
Well not really a big deal i fight them again and im done.

New Bug: Doesn’t let me play Mystic Guardian, so this is what I do I open Mystic Guardians after loading I’m in a fight with a level 5 or 6 or 9 or 8 Guardian vs the same lvl as me (That wasn’t my Guardian’s level it just got totally reduced and I wasn’t even in a fight, I was in West Mountains west of 2nd gym) (It was about a level 14 feng or 17 firslash and 17 vinnible) and after I defeat the Guardian which is just a wild Guardian the screen turns into Committing Battle… after it disappears Mystic Guardian Freezes not my screen if I refresh I’m in another battle and does the same thing please help.

Flag Post

was it 24hrs after u beat them?

Flag Post

I just got 81 Bps and didnt get the Flame Lizzy as prize. I got all the other prizes even the exp potions, just didnt get the guardian reward. Went down to 79 and up again and got nothing, refreshed the game, the browser, the computer, changed browser, and still no reward, i took some screenshoots and added to imageshack
1st Image; its my pvp boards wich says i have 81 BPs, and should be awarded with the Flame Lizzy
2nd Image: Th Aftermatch boards, saying i won that prize…
3rd Image: My guardians screen saying i still have 1 free slot and no new flame lizzy over there

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/641/flizzybug.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/19/flizzybug2.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/842/flizzybug3.jpg/

Flag Post

@gukirinus,
Brief bug caused by us closing an exploit. I have fixed the problem you experienced and I have credited you a flame Lizzy.

Cheers,
Peter

Flag Post

I’m guessing this happened due to some hurry at the time it was being programmed. No big deal.

This is the “Prepared Trainer” in the High Desert area near the teleport pad:

LOL

Flag Post

minor bug in the mall,
when you hover over an guardian you want to buy it giives another name

E.G.
Lizzy says Snippy
Crabby says firball

now i look at it only those 2 are off.
anyways gl with it =)

Flag Post

Not much of a glitch, but it exists.

For some reason my large XP potion only gave me 499 xp instead of 500.

Flag Post

Not exactly sure if it’s a bug, but it might well be…

Out of the entire Swamp Road, I’ve run into 2 trainers that had exceptionally low level guardians. It was always the same, the first guardian was level 5 and the other three were level 1. First it struck me as odd being that the rest of the trainers I’ve been facing in the nearby vicinity had level 29-31 guardians. Secondly, they both had creatures that were evolved at level 1 (such as Zaatango or Vinibark).

I’m not sure if it’s just an odd glitch or if they’re intended as “freebie” trainer tokens.

The two trainers I met like this were the Old Lady (lady with a purple shirt, grey fro, and glasses) and a hippie trainer (light blue shirt, orange hair in a short ponytail, and what looks like a brown satchel). Both were found in the second part of the Swamp Road.

Flag Post

People cannot see all the friends when sending requests. Really anoying. details in this thread : http://www.kongregate.com/forums/199-mystic-guardians/topics/295561-no-new-friends

Flag Post

Another bug. It happened in the desert delta at the bar. I beat SulkySarah with lvl29 Tortor by himself and she wont let me use the switch to progress. Does this mean I can’t get my Air Badge due to SulkySarah.

Flag Post

Nevermind. I used the teleporter and went back and she let me use the switch.

Flag Post

The “stun” duration does not work properly.

Situation 1:
Afaik, impale is supposed to stun for 1 round if successful. The Matriarch hit my tortor before him and stunned it, so my tortor did not attack because it was stunned. One round should mean it ended here and I should be able to hit in the next round because I’ve already stood stunned once, but the next round again it said “Tortor is stunned” and it stood stunned 2 rounds instead of one. To clear any confusion, I’d also like to mention that the Matriarch had not used Impale again in the next round.

Situation 2:
In a battle between an NPC’s Bunbun and my Clayper, the bunbun was hitting first. Now, the Bunbun hit my clayper with reckless strike and stunned itself. In the same round, I had chosen ‘Petrify’ which was landed by Clayper after he was hit and it hit successfully with also stunned Bunbun. Petrify is supposed to stun for two rounds as against reckless strike which stuns the attacker for one round. However, the Bunbun was only stunned for one round instead of two. Even if the stun duration does not stack, the duration of the later attack should count, no?

Situation 3:
A Feng attacked reckless strike and stunned himself. He was switched next round. When he was switched back later, the stun was used and he could attack next turn anyway. This may not be considered a bug, but then this is definitely a loophole as the guardian miss any turn for being stunned in this case.

Flag Post

In the portable teleporter, New Haven and The Western Vale Range have switched places.

pic 1
pic 2

Flag Post

I was doing PvP,and although it said I had 12 wins, I only had something like 21 points. I have no losses to date, and I believe it was two points per win. What’s going on?

Flag Post

You probable fled a battle, fleeing a bsttle gives -1 BP

Flag Post
Originally posted by henry159:

You probable fled a battle, fleeing a battle gives -1 BP

Flag Post

My Southern Desert is 96% complete. I have opened all treasures. All the trainers won’t fight me and most are sweating it out. What am I missing to make this one complete? Or is there a bug that I did something out of order and it won’t show as complete? Any idea’s?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ninjeniousaur:

I was doing PvP,and although it said I had 12 wins, I only had something like 21 points. I have no losses to date, and I believe it was two points per win. What’s going on?

Sometimes winning a battle gives only one point. Happened to me once. Its a bug I guess.

Originally posted by Bumperz:

My Southern Desert is 96% complete. I have opened all treasures. All the trainers won’t fight me and most are sweating it out. What am I missing to make this one complete? Or is there a bug that I did something out of order and it won’t show as complete? Any idea’s?

If you hover your cursor over the progress bar for some time, it shows you what you need to complete to get 100%. Also, if you lost the battle with the old friend, the progress stays at 96%.