Bugs page 4

81 posts

Flag Post

PVP BUG:

I was in a battle and the opponent fled.
I was recorded as fleeing a battle.

Flag Post

This happend in PvP today…..

For some reason my lv 12 PvP came across his 24 PvP…..

My suspicion is that when I lagged out while one of my 23’s PvP was confirming it made me fight him even when I was out of his lv range.

Flag Post

Minor bug: I was unable to name a monster in fullscreen mode, either when first receiving it, or in the party menu (same monster both times, a Firball obtained from the Trainer Jill quest) – I could highlight the name, but it didn’t register anything I put in with the keyboard. Leaving fullscreen mode allowed me to change the name.

Flag Post

Heya,

I keep getting recorded as fleeing, even when I don’t fllee. I suspect that sometimes this may happen if I lag out, but the last time I got recorded as fleeing, I won a full fight, and didn’t have any lag issues.

Flag Post

About the south deseret. I have the same progress bug but it is a little different for me. I beat every trainer there including my old friend then the game crashed out on me and was down for a few hours. when i came back it restarted me from collecting wood for the bridge. I lost lvl’s on guardians and had to repeat all the trainers in the area includeing my friend even tho the battle can’t be fought again,now im stuck at 96*

Flag Post

Seriously annoying bug here. I was fighting the Bronze Leader in North New haven when the game started spazzing out. I kept reloading until I could beat him, but I eventually had to flee and rematch him. Nowadays, I get put into a battle with the boss every day and I have to flee to get out of this annoying thing.