Mystic Guardian's Secrets

18 posts

Flag Post

Well… I’ll start off by saying that I am an amateur; I started yesterday. I’ve still yet to defeat the New Haven master. Does that show how little progress I have made?

But anyway, this thread is devoted to the strange and wonderful things about this game! For example, the graveyard at the north of New Haven may be a small secret that gives the source of a few laughs. Possibly.

But starting off it this: http://i.imgur.com/B911t.png .
Now, your character is a young teenager, supposedly, so why the double bed? What else is going on off-game? (Winky-wink! ;D)

Uh, what is this box? http://i.imgur.com/tVNPi.png
(Found at the north-east corner of New Haven.)

And also this switch: http://i.imgur.com/aU0WF.png
(Found in the cave in the Southern Forest.)

As a note, the last two may have something to do with the game later on, so please don’t get mad at me saying, ‘OMG Y R U SO STOOPEED EET IZ OVIUS DUH!!1’ or whatever.

But anyway, what other things are yet to be found?! :D

Flag Post

i’m also curious about the box but the switch is actually pretty obvious, not trying to be a dick mind you, it lowers the planks to the right so you can cross them, when you enter the cave there are uncrossable planks to your left but the switch changes their position and makes them passable

Flag Post

what happens if you lie to the guy in new haven with wich starter you used

Flag Post

than u get a different guardian

Flag Post

You forgot the main mystery.Female trainers have luxurious beards O.O

Flag Post

i can answer two out of three, possibly all three, the first ones just a guess but…..i think the double bed has nothing to do with anything, i have one yet nothing forever alone is going on with me

as for the BOX, it is in the carnival or w/e it was, if you go to that place, and go to the top left area, you will see a path that leads away from the carnival to the left, but if you try to enter the guard will stop you and say you need to prove you are a guardian trainer (i assume this means you must first beat the first gym battle, and get your first badge)

the switch is in the 2nd cave, it drops the bridge that lets you get to the exit quicker.

Flag Post

nevermind, i was incorrect about the box, i just beat the first gym battle and i went to check out that box, the box was not there instead it was a chest x.x so ignore THAT part of what i said

Flag Post

Ive beaten the 2nd gym master and the cop lets me go grab the box.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Deathlich:

What you’re talking about is a golden chest. What the OP has posted is a different thing.

Flag Post

Ever noticed the parodies like jesse and james in second guardian center and dr. Hows in the first?

Flag Post
Originally posted by etf10:

what happens if you lie to the guy in new haven with wich starter you used

If you have water for example but say fire, the guy will say water counters fire and that the gym leader will use that so you get a leaf, however actually you get a fire (gym leader uses leaf to counter your water so you get fire).

Flag Post

This is just below where you enter the southern desert from the northern desert (near the north-west corner in the southern desert):

Secret? or Future Update?

Flag Post

Hope there aren’t rules against necro-ing, but I’m curious about the box in the 2nd picture as well. I can’t for the life of me get to it in the game, and haven’t been able to find anything else that discusses it, so it would be great if someone could answer it for me please!

Flag Post

I think the cemetery in New Haven just has the names of the DJArts crew. I’m new to the game, but I recognized some of the names from the Flux Dev team in BW2. Also, I noticed that the names of the towns seem to be nods to other games: New Haven from Borderlands and Vale from Golden Sun. I could be wrong, but hey, the crazy scientist at the circus makes a reference to Chrono Trigger when explaining why you can’t use the teleporter yet. So it’s not too far fetched to think they’d sneak in other references as well. And I bet the box is there just mess with our minds, mwahahaha!

Flag Post

well the doctor and teleporter is a parody of chrono trigger and doc how is a parody of doc who

Flag Post

one of the developers
is mark b a npc comes to the arena when you have no encontered a foe then comes a trainer-npc called MARKY MARK B.
AWESOME AND IS ONLY CHOOSE RARE GUARDIANS

Flag Post
Originally posted by Deathlich:

You only have too beat 1st gym master and then get to shady vale. (I dont really know if you have to get to shady vale)

Flag Post
Originally posted by HellsVoid:

i can answer two out of three, possibly all three, the first ones just a guess but…..i think the double bed has nothing to do with anything, i have one yet nothing forever alone is going on with me

as for the BOX, it is in the carnival or w/e it was, if you go to that place, and go to the top left area, you will see a path that leads away from the carnival to the left, but if you try to enter the guard will stop you and say you need to prove you are a guardian trainer (i assume this means you must first beat the first gym battle, and get your first badge)

the switch is in the 2nd cave, it drops the bridge that lets you get to the exit quicker.

Judging by the clean sheet/lack of condomes nothing is going on.