Mooky is underrated.

23 posts

Flag Post

Full hp mooky is epic sweet. And yes there are better ones, but begin game mooky is totally not bad. But everyone seems to look at mooky like a magikarp.

Discuss.

Flag Post

The majority of complaints I hear about people using or fighting against Mooky are the fact that battles with this guardian in play take so long. I personally find that an attack from Mooky against Feng deals about the same percentage of health in damage as the same attack from Feng against Mooky, but the majority of people prefer a faster battle over a slower one. Mooky’s high health does allow for tanking with moves like Toughen though, slowly building up to be able to deal higher amounts of damage and take less from other normal attacks.

Of course, I also think that Mooky should be the first early guardian replaced by Plodder or Rhocko as soon as one of those rock types are captured.

Flag Post

magikarp is awesome once he evolves… just saying…

Flag Post

i love Mooky!

Flag Post

From my experiences, Cubby is worse than Mooky. The only reason people dislike Mooky so much is because it’s a must have at the beginning.

Flag Post

Totally agree with celebris. It’s the best normal type tank, and earlygame its beast.

Flag Post

When i read this,i understood something.You guys love to bring up the weak guardians as strong ones.If you do the math,getting a feng and boosting it’s hp is a much better choice.Mookies are weak at attacking and i agree it has high hp,but its really hard and annoying to train.People took at feng as a better and easier to train replacement,thats why mooky is so hated.Btw,‘Mooky is overrated’ would be a better name for this thread and i understand some of you will hate me,but you realise its best if the mooky lovers just stay quiet and love their mookies in game instead of posting a thread.

Flag Post

Boosting the hp of a feng is pointless. Mooky’s are meant to be tanks. + feng has terrible defence.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tranzmaster:

Boosting the hp of a feng is pointless. Mooky’s are meant to be tanks. + feng has terrible defence.

Feng vrs higher lv mooky=Feng destroys mooky.Mooky is the weakling who goes into battle with a shield and some limited edition force field thing which turns him into a walking tank with no guns at all,only the ability to move towards it’s enemy at 10 mph and hit it and go back to original position.Feng is a barbarian who jumps on the tank without guns,tears it to shreds and sells the blood.Even if the mooky hits him,i’m pretty sure he’ll just back if the tank touches him even if his vision is impaired by some tear gas nade or something.

Flag Post

… And that proves… Decent defence and max base HP make mooky much more tank then feng. And yes overall feng is better, but thats not the point of the topic. Mooky is underrated.

Flag Post

… And that proves… Decent defence and max base HP make mooky much more tank then feng. And yes overall feng is better, but thats not the point of the topic. Mooky is underrated.

Mooky is overrated and its the truth.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Smokescreem:

Mooky is overrated and its the truth.

Shut up about mooky talk everyone, this already got boring.

Flag Post

I like trains~

Flag Post

I’m guessing people hate mooky because at the earliest level it’s unclear that its a high def high HP tank with negligible attack and its def and HP difference isn’t much from others. Once the guardians get to level 10+ you can see the difference in stats, and if you like tanks more than attackers, then mooky is a good choice till you find something better.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ishu_bagaria:

I’m guessing people hate mooky because at the earliest level it’s unclear that its a high def high HP tank with negligible attack and its def and HP difference isn’t much from others. Once the guardians get to level 10+ you can see the difference in stats, and if you like tanks more than attackers, then mooky is a good choice till you find something better.

This is accurate, but the other half of it is that the damage formula means that attack is twice as valuable as defense, making tanks a somewhat unviable option at the moment. I think Mooky is pretty much the premier tank after Gebble, but both simply can’t deal with guardians that have stacked Attack or Special Attack, despite high Defense values.

Flag Post

Good to see that people are actually getting the Mooky tank thing and that this topic is not a troll. Its valuable to level it at least to lvl 20 full hp based. But after a while the special attacks wreck me.

Flag Post

Please, before making conclusions, take a look at the DJarts forums. It contains average status of guardians. It’s a fact, Oxin got defense and health. Fenrir got speed, special attack and attack. They are tied on special defense. Also, Oxin has a full bar of defense, while Fenrir doesn’t got a full bar of attack. Everything will soon depend on strategy and moves, like it nowaday happens on pokemon.

Flag Post

One of the worst Guardians in the game is underrated?

Flag Post

mooky is good at health defence and speed while feng is balanced (barely).

Flag Post

uh no…. I can beat level 34 oxin with my level 32 whirlin.

Flag Post

mooky sucks

Flag Post

mooky is the best guardian available. if you were smart you would get it :D

Flag Post

mooky?best guardian? wow who made u think that. mine is probably gonna stay in my storage forever