The Best EndGame Guardians page 2

38 posts

Flag Post

have to reply so i can see first page…

Flag Post

my lv 26 lizfu has 70 attack , 37 Defense , 66 SDefense ( stats without useing token) , i don’t believe any squilly can beat him.
And lv 24 Heroic Fengal is 72 attack, only slightly more attack than lizfu.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aphelion101:

my lv 26 lizfu has 70 attack , 37 Defense , 66 SDefense ( stats without useing token) , i don’t believe any squilly can beat him.
And lv 24 Heroic Fengal is 72 attack, only slightly more attack than lizfu.

I have all 3 of these guardians at 20.
Squail: 61 Attack, 53 S.Defense
Lizfu: 51 Attack, 59 S.Defense
H Fengal: 64 Attack

I expect my Squail to finish with 73 Attack and 65 S.Defense at level 26(+ 2/+ 2 per level up) which would be stronger than your Lizfu

Flag Post

hmm. maybe. but i didn’t revolve at the first time when it’s allowed to revolve. i didn’t realize revolution time matters it’s stats.

Flag Post

Well I think they get more stats from leveling up after having evolved, and not just once.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 400asa:

Well I think they get more stats from leveling up after having evolved, and not just once.

Don’t count on an increased gain just from evolution I have seen guards actually slow down in some core stats after evolving. My Flame Lizzy, for example flew to 55 sp atk by lvl 20 then gained only 10 sp atk in the next 6 levels (that 10pt increase includes the add stats for evolving)

Flag Post

Flame Lizzy is a Special Attack/Defense oriented guardian.

Flame Lizzy’s learned attacks so far:

- Swipe
- Ember
- Flare
- Chomp
- Flame Strike
- Quick Attack

The path of development is pretty much identical to mozzy.

Flag Post

As much as I hate how this game has clear choices in what the best guardians are to choose, your right, all your choices seem to be the best, its a shame though =/, hopefully soon a new guardian/s will be added to throw a wrench is then :P, or a buff to all the guards that seem pretty bad.

Flag Post

Actually, the more I play, the more…convoluted it gets. It’s not a cut and dried thing all the way through.

Flag Post

Should add flame lizzy to guide.

Flag Post

this post is very useful to me! THX a lot of!

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingooo123:

this post is very useful to me! THX a lot of!

Its quite outdated, most of the info is incorrect now :(

Flag Post

There needs to be a page like this for each element type in the Wiki. This post was good, but needs to be in the wiki to stay up to date.