Guilds - Leaders and Recruitment

17 posts

Flag Post

Guild leaders can use this topic to post the name of their guild and the name of the person to contact in case anyone wants to join and any other details they want to share such as name of other players and guild rank, etc.

Players looking to join guilds, please contact the guild leader or the contact person inside the game instead of posting here.

Flag Post

The Magpie Clan

RECRUITMENT: OPEN (to 2 new members)
REQUIREMENTS: At least 4 level 24+ Guardians; Activity in PvP
CONTACT: Please send me (Deathlich) a private message indicating your primary 4 guardian levels as well as any other guardians you have in the leveling process. I’ll send a friend invite and a confirmation private message if you are accepted. From there, once you have accepted the friend invite, I’ll send a guild invite from the game.
RULES: It is expected that you PvP during PvP Events – So, every Friday the member with the lowest contribution to PvP wins goes on the Chopping Block. Meaning if there’s an applicant in waiting that may be of more contribution to the Guild, then the player on the Chopping Block will be removed and the applicant invited to replace him/her. If there is not a PvP Event going on, then you don’t need to worry about going on the chopping block. This is just a way to keep the Guild fresh and to remove members that have quietly left the game. Prior members are always encouraged to apply again once they’re ready to contribute again. Exceptions may be made for absences as long as I’m notified.

Guild Information

Current Level: 4
Current Rank: 19
Highest Rank: 19
Active Perks-
Fire: 1 Sp. Att., 1 Sp. Def.
Water: 1 Sp. Att., 1 Sp. Def.
Nature: 1 Sp. Att., 1 Sp. Def.
Rock: 1 Sp. Att., 1 Sp. Def.
Air: 1 Sp. Att., 1 Sp. Def.
Normal: 1 Att., 1 Def.

Last Updated: 9/21/12

Flag Post

i am looking for a guild to join. my guardians are just lvl 18 right now. i am an active player looking for any type of guild

Flag Post

I am looking for a good guild who aims to reach the goal event. I’m a lvl 10 player, all my guardians are at least lvl 22.

Flag Post

I have all Lv. 23 Guardians, am Lv. 10,and look to reach the goal event. If there is a guild serious about reaching the goal, please add me.

Flag Post

Looking for a guild Level 12 with a guardian team of 30,23,25,27

Flag Post

Looking for a guild i’m Level 12 my guardiance 29,29,25,23

Flag Post

looking for a decent guild. i have 14 guardians. strongest are vinibark 30, firstlash 30, fernir, 30, strider 30.

Flag Post

Does anyone know who the leader of these guilds is:
-Elites
-MysticHeroes
-Too Legit To Quit
-Angels of Death
-The-A-Team

Flag Post

Looking for a guild
13lv
guard – 29,29,30,30,30

Flag Post

I’m leader of The-A-team. I have 2 spots.
If anyone want a guild to win the event please contaxt me.
Should be very active

Flag Post

Started with the game yesterday and want to see what guild life is like here ^^

Level 7, Guardians are 17, 17, 16, 16, 13 (inactive).

Flag Post

Read the first post, it says that the people looking for guilds should ask the leaders directly and NOT post here.

Flag Post

The Magpie Clan is still looking for 3 new members! Anyone interested, please read the second post of this thread.

Flag Post

lookin for a guild
im lvl 11
my guardians are lvl 24 and over
im active

Flag Post

That One Clan is now recruiting! We don’t care how strong you are right now. You’ll get stronger eventually. However, we do require that you are active and take part in PvP battles once you have a formidable team. We intend to earn the best prize possible during events, and if you cannot pull your weight, you will be removed.

Flag Post

We, The Nightshift Renegades , Are now open to anyone who wants to join. just send me a PM asking to join and i will invite you to join in on the fun.