this is copy right

7 posts

Flag Post

i hope they got promission from nintendo

Flag Post

oi pikadogs… shut up.

although i hope need for speed got permission from the guy who invented the car.

learn why is copyright then talk about it.

Flag Post

I hope you got permission from Nintendo to use “pika”, and permission from Microsoft to use that Halo image. You didn’t? Oh right, you don’t have to. Neither does DJArt. There are plenty of “monster collector” RPGs licensed by Nintendo for their consoles that were not made by them. Dragon Quest Monster series, Digimon, Monster Rancher, etc. Just because it’s the same genre doesn’t mean they have to ask. It’s like how almost every RPG has levels, experience, skills, classes (most of which include a knight, mage, assassin and archer in some way), etc. Yes, they have roaming monsters that you catch and evolve, but the art, names, maps, moves, etc are all different.

Flag Post

Oh and just so you know, making incorrect accusations of copyright infringement is itself against the law and is called libel. Look it up! Luckily for you the devs here are not interested in pressing charges against and/or suing kids.

Flag Post

PIKA U DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT COPYRIGHT MEANS .

Flag Post

Sigh! Another one of these topics.

@pikadoga123: PLEASE go through the ALREADY EXISTING forum topics and the FAQ before posting!!

Flag Post

THIS IS SPARTA