PVP rewards

8 posts

Flag Post

Is it the same guardians you can win in pvp? I’ve been waiting for a water guardian (I dont want to capture one, because my trainer level is too high, and then the guardians won’t be as good), but it seems like its the same guardians rotating around. So far i’ve seen heroic feng and rhocko twice… :/

Flag Post

Why aren’t captured guardians as good?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZellMurasame:

Why aren’t captured guardians as good?

I heard they are not as strong, when you capture high level guardians. The lower level, the better, but my trainer level is way too high, i don’t want a monster that is weaker than it could be.

Flag Post

There is no reason for that to be the case. Besides, some Guardians only appear at level 25 or so. And if you aren’t level 16, you aren’t way too high.

Flag Post

I wouldn’t suggest waiting for a water guardian to appear as a PvP reward. The rewards only change weekly and you never know what guardian there’ll be. It may be months before you see a water guardian as a PvP guardian and that too could be something you don’t want to use.

Flag Post

When the opponent flees from the battle, we should win at last 1 BP

Flag Post
Originally posted by eribos:

When the opponent flees from the battle, we should win at last 1 BP

Agreed. I use all my potions, and when I’m last standing this dude, he flees.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maisaphia:

Is it the same guardians you can win in pvp? I’ve been waiting for a water guardian (I dont want to capture one, because my trainer level is too high, and then the guardians won’t be as good), but it seems like its the same guardians rotating around. So far i’ve seen heroic feng and rhocko twice… :/

Your gambling when you think that your PvP water guard will be better stats wise then a captured one. For all you know you could of had a really bad bought/won one V a decent normal and your outclassed. Its like Bhads whirly, were both basically the same in stats (last time I checked) but his was bought and mine was caught.

Also you don’t know if the water guard in PvP will be good, or if you will be able to earn it (it might pop up when you have some difficult jobs to do or when you are on holidays somewhere [without internet])