Minor bugs

2 posts

Flag Post

1) Accessing “App” / new section problem:
When travelling off-screen (New Haven → Swamp Road) I selected the “Guild App” which came up successfully, however instead of going to the next map, I was stuck off-screen and couldn’t get back on (even in full-screen mode)
2) “Too many Guardians”:
When facing an NPC, after you’ve accepted the initial chat to fight, but before you have clicked on the OK or Let’s fight type chat immediately before the fight, you can still change your team. If you do so, you can get weird things happening where it thinks you have too many guardians in your team (presumably what that means), also weird displays on the team where multiple guardians appear in one slot (haven’t confirmed in v632)
3) Request Inbox comes up multiple times (mostly cosmetic):
You can bring up the Request Inbox multiple times allowing you to click to help evolve/open-chest more than once, which then gets stuck since it’s already been accepted
4) Swamp Road quest for road block:
The initial chat for the quest was too wide for the window (and thus meaningless until I went full screen). Is there no automatic resizing for those?

Flag Post

In The Swamp Road quest Find Some Seeds, I’m sure he said find 10 bags but the quest is for 5