I Hate Having to Give Away Guardians!!

4 posts

Flag Post

I’ve worked really hard leveling 8 or so of the same type to see who would turn out to be my shining star. But with the lev 25 cap, I literally get no benefit from all that leveling on the ones I don’t need.

Can I:

1 Give guardians to the less fortunate?
2 Only receive 25 tt per week, but “bank” the additional TT for some week when i may not (unlikely) have 25TT worth selling (could make for an interesting dynamic about levels of savings/interest, growth…ect)
3 Receive half credit TTs
4 Receive a third form of currency, only good for buying Augmentations (AT)
5 Receive a third form of currency, only good for buying Shop Guardians (GT)
6 Receive a third form of currency, only good for buying XP potions (XT)
7 Receive a third form of currency, only good for buying Slots (ST)

Obviously, I don’t want t upset the balance of the game, nor the profitability, but it’s frustrating to know how much hard work I have to throw away, and then be expected to jump through hurdles to try to get TT which I need to open gates or buy a cool new attack. When I’ve basically just thrown more TT away!

Devs, feel free to contact me if you need help hashing these over

Flag Post

no, none of these im sorry man

Flag Post

Well, the soft cap is 30, there is not a cap atm. There is 25 TT weekly for selling guardians. You can keep the TT from that week, but you will have to wait until you can sell the others. You should be able to pay the toll gates just from beating all the trainers in Early-Mid game (Beginning-End of Vale.). Also, you can defeat players in the beginning of the desert, you do not have to pay the toll unless you want to continue the storyline. You can catch Snippy/Snapdragon, Mozzy/Zilly, Whirly, Wooter, and Lizzy at the entrance to the desert. Hope this helps a bit.
-Zxmax3

Flag Post

My question is, what useful thing can I do with 8 (just average) whirlys?
I’m not trying to get rich here, just looking for a way to not feel like I’m throwing my time in the toilet.

I’ve kept nearly all of my TT so that I can pay tolls, that’s why I can’t afford to buy them anything.