Question about evolving and catching low levels

10 posts

Flag Post

hi. I am fairly new here – I have been playing for a week now.

And of course I have questions, that I couldnt find an answer to:

First,
Could you tell me what is better in Mystic Guardians – evolving pet right away or waiting a few levels and then evolving it – which option would get more stat points?

And secondly, is there a way to catch lev1 guardians – I am now a high level player, but the guardians that you levelup from the lev 1 always get a little more stats than the guardians that you start levelling from high level. I always get guardians that are the same level as my avatar in game – I would like to know if there is a way around it…

Flag Post

Nope there is no way of getting a Guardian that is level 1 now, your account level is the level that you get your guardians at, unless you buy guardians with Trainer Tokens I know it sucks.

Flag Post

Thanks for the answer… I thought so. And yeah, it sucks big time.

I heard people are buying pets from shop (for trainer tokens) to get them as levels 1 – but I dont know… there are so many things that require trainer tokens that I dont think it is a good idea… is it?

As for the best time to evolve – do you wait or evolve right away when it is possible?

Flag Post

I think you should evolve at earliest level as possible, because you don’t get new moves from not evolving.

Flag Post

Ninja Kicks Ass is STUPID I MEAN ITS ONLY A GAME AND ITS ONLY A WAR so no need to eveolve just fight people and lvl up instead of evolving

Flag Post
Originally posted by GameMaster123321:

Ninja Kicks Ass is STUPID I MEAN ITS ONLY A GAME AND ITS ONLY A WAR so no need to eveolve just fight people and lvl up instead of evolving

I think you are stupid just because you can’t play this game properly doesn’t mean im stupid, Evolving makes you stronger and they want to be stronger DUMBASS.You said you are 21 you sound more like a 7 year old kid who complains because he can’t load a game.Also you know nothing about this game so FUCK OFF

Flag Post

anyone knows how long it will take for the max evolution request to reset?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ninja_Kicks_Ass:

I think you are stupid just because you can’t play this game properly doesn’t mean im stupid, Evolving makes you stronger and they want to be stronger DUMBASS.You said you are 21 you sound more like a 7 year old kid who complains because he can’t load a game.Also you know nothing about this game so FUCK OFF

Guys, it’s just a game. Nothing to argue over. The Forums are here for a friendly discussion, or inquiring about various aspects of the game, but not a flailing war.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cuzshawnsux:

anyone knows how long it will take for the max evolution request to reset?

What do you mean, cuzshawn? Could you please elaborate a bit more? Then I may be able to answer your question. =)

Flag Post

we were having a quite discussion, no arguing, then you came along with caps locks and went crazed asshole on us, and you don’t lose anything for evolving if you just don’t use trained tokens god are you 5 years old because your attitude couldn’t be more childish