Weekly 25tt Limit

12 posts

Flag Post

Sorry.. you’ve done what?!

Sorry.. you’ve done what?!A move like this is just ridiculous, it’s going to severly lower the number of gamers who will actually play this game. People can no longer..
♦ Capure 5 (for example) of one type, train them, and then sell the 4 worst.
♦ Then using them tt’s gained to buy upgrades or new abilities for their best trained.
♦ It will now take people 4 weeks, that’s a month!! To get enough tt’s through selling to by something like a Mozzy or Snippy. Everyone knows that guardians caught at level 1 turn out to be the best.

Sorry.. you’ve done what?!A move like this is just ridiculous, it’s going to severly lower the number of gamers who will actually play this game. People can no longer..
♦ Capure 5 (for example) of one type, train them, and then sell the 4 worst.
♦ Then using them tt’s gained to buy upgrades or new abilities for their best trained.
♦ It will now take people 4 weeks, that’s a month!! To get enough tt’s through selling to by something like a Mozzy or Snippy. Everyone knows that guardians caught at level 1 turn out to be the best.Hate to say it, but if this is the sort of routes the game is going to take – you’re going downhill! If someone brought the new Buzz for the 150tt’s, that’ll now take them 6 weeks MINIMUM! to get that 150tt’s back – that’s just bonkers!

Flag Post

Why has it posted twice?!

Flag Post

Go to edit, delete the second part, delete your above post. Wullah!~

Flag Post

Huh? So like you can only gain 25tts a day?

Flag Post

You can only get 25 tts per week total for selling any number of guards!
I am the villain for agreeing with the change but eh. The game needed a way to rein in the flood of tts. The easy tt meant everyone can afford to make any and all of the best guards and equip them with the best abilities. Hopefully with the tt drying up, people will have limited but more varied guards to pvp. Your strategy will now matter, screwups will have a price.

Flag Post

I honestly think people should actually play along a little before concluding whether this is good or really bad. I’m gonna play and test a few things before commenting. It’s not uncommon for devs of a game to restrict the income of premium currency, but whether 25TT or whether one week was the correct restriction or too strict needs to played along first.

Flag Post

It’s extremely bad, it forces you to sell weekly, it limits selling an older guardian that’s gained more levels than 25. It keeps you from using a basic game mechanic to farm if that’s how you want to play. They might as well just remove the ability to sell a guardian. If someone wants to spend a lot of time farming up a set of guardians to see which one it best, they would have to hold onto them for a long time to get the value out of the ones they didn’t want. They are then stuck with a bunch of guardians filling up slots that they don’t need or want. It then slows you down from farming up the next guardian type you want.

Flag Post

They’ll probably make it higher once the level cap is raised so keep your pants on guys. I don’t like it considering there are much better ways to earn cash and even with this reduction the prices of TT are so outrageous its not even funny. The Kred/TT ratio is horrible. I would probably spend money if it was 2-3x times higher.

A few ways they could earn more money…

• Custom entrances (like Pokemon’s Pokemon seals on the pokeball)
  • Price reductions (like I said)
  • Higher Price on tolls (if they remove this current 25TT thing)

Flag Post

Ok first off you guys are complaining about something that is technically supposed to be bought. be glad they include a way to even GET TT without having to buy it rather than complain that you dont get as much as you want. 25 per week is better then ZERO isnt it? Yeah thats what i thought, so quit complaining and be happy they are giving you small freebies rather then making you pay their terrible ratio.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Karzash:

Ok first off you guys are complaining about something that is technically supposed to be bought. be glad they include a way to even GET TT without having to buy it rather than complain that you dont get as much as you want. 25 per week is better then ZERO isnt it? Yeah thats what i thought, so quit complaining and be happy they are giving you small freebies rather then making you pay their terrible ratio.

This isn’t your normal game though, the impact TT’s have on this game is enormous. First of all if you want to open tolls it costs 50TT or 100TT for the desert one, not only that but it costs well over 100TT’s to properly max out a guardian. Also the fact that I have to wait a week to sell a guardian is just ridiculous.

Flag Post

I believe that the 25tt limit per week isn’t working out well. I bought a crap guard for 25tt when i thought i could farm up and sell them. I would recommend either increasing the limit a bit, or making it harder to get them from levels like 3 levels = 1 token where it’s harder to farm up tokens but possible.

Flag Post
Originally posted by icyfudgesundea:

I believe that the 25tt limit per week isn’t working out well. I bought a crap guard for 25tt when i thought i could farm up and sell them. I would recommend either increasing the limit a bit, or making it harder to get them from levels like 3 levels = 1 token where it’s harder to farm up tokens but possible.

you buy 25TT guards to train and sell? Its much better just to catch a feng or mooky…