Forums Off-topic

Caption Contest- Sonic Style (locked)

19 posts

Flag Post

same rules as the other but ALL images have to be from a Sonic Game, and you need to tell which one. I’ll let the next poster choose the first one.

Flag Post

come on thats bogus. just stick with the old one.

Flag Post

Yeah the other one’s good, I don’t think we need (or want) 2 caption contests.

Flag Post

but I don’t know any captions for the current image there
I’m more at home in sonic games.

Flag Post

really tardis DELETE THIS PLEEZ

Flag Post

sorry for double posting but its not just u not everone is a sonic fanatic just plz delete

Flag Post

no. It stays.

Flag Post

y??

Flag Post

because I’m no good at the other one, it’s an alternative for those who wouldn’t be able to do the other one.

Flag Post

u do realize no one will join, right? and it is sorta against the rules. it is a duplicate thread.

Flag Post

but I don’t know any captions for the current image there I’m more at home in sonic games.

You realise you don’t actually need to know anything about the games right? All you need is a sense of humour (and not even that for most of them).

Flag Post

lock please.

Flag Post

actually, I do.

Flag Post

If you want a Sonic-picture only thread then how about you post a Sonic picture?

Flag Post

TARDIS this is extremely unessacary and it is a waste of time to come across and a waste of space in the boards. Delete it.

Flag Post

lol outrightchaos has a point

Flag Post

Y again r we wasting our breathe (or shall I say fingers) on this? It’s going to get locked or deleted anyway.

Flag Post

TARDIS, if you want more Sonic pictures, please, I’m always open to suggestions. Just shout or whisper me with the link, and if I think it’s a good one, I’ll use it. No need to start a new thread over it.

This goes for all of you, if you have a picture you think could be a good entry, shout or whisper me with the link, and I’ll see whether or not I can use it.

Flag Post

Tank u Kirbz.