Forums Off-topic

RARE killed banjo :( (locked)

17 posts

Flag Post

just look at what they used to be AND now look at what there GOING to be they killed it perfectly awsome game turned into virtual lego with stuffed bear and bird wand thing

Flag Post

BANJO KAZOIE!??/ NOOOO!!!!!!

Flag Post

i only clicked on this thread cause i thought it said “rape” not “rare”

Flag Post

^ if you mouse has a scroll button between the buttons press CTRL and hold CTRL then use the scroll button till the text is the size you want (and the page is formatted to fit the way you find easyest)

Flag Post

yeah…….i knew that

Flag Post

Read your post and try to understand what you just said. I can’t. What is banjo???

Flag Post

Crazy Then I have SUCCEEDED as an….

EPIC FAILURE :D

Flag Post

^dala ctrl + mouse scroll button = zoom

Flag Post

i clicked this thread because I thought is had something to do with banjos.

Flag Post

^ well in banjo kazzooie the bear played a banjo . (during the opening tho :/ and the music sounds liek taht from a banjo and thats the reason the bears named banjo ….)

Flag Post

Crazy Then I have SUCCEEDED as an….
EPIC FAILURE :D

you realise that not good, right?

Flag Post

^ well atleast it let me achieve at SOMETHING because i truly am an EPIC FAILURE (im in grade 10 and if i pass my exams ill be in grade 11 and i still have a shirt from GRADE 2 that fits me almost perfeclty (the sleeves went about 5 # buttons on teh keyboard past my elbows)

(btw did i take this forum to literally by making a topic and thn going OFF TOPIC ???)

why did everything from the 2- topic turn bold???)

Flag Post

I wouldn’t know. Never played the Banjo Kazooie (sp?) games.

Besides, every old series is “ruined” in the eyes of most people. Sure, some actually ARE ruined (Crash Bandicoot, Sonic, etc.), but franchises like Mario, Zelda, and most other Nintendo games are still going strong.

Flag Post

BANJO was a NINTENDO 64 game till rare moved to MICROSOFT and now they made a “3rd” one for teh story but tehy REMOVED THE MOVES AND THE CHARACTER TRANSFORMATION and replaced it with virtual lego and a lightning shooting wrench (its no longer a banjo game they even sai “you can now bribe the cops” THERE WERE NEVER ANY COPS IN THE 64 GAMES TO BEGIN WITH!!!!!)

Flag Post

I tought that rare didn`t exist no more…

Flag Post

go to gamefaqs go to the 360 tab click the letter “B” and then click Banjo Kazooie : nuts & bolts

Flag Post

. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pre1gwn_vDQ