Forums Off-topic

Who would win SOULJA BOY vs HANNAH MONTANNA? page 2 (locked)

39 posts

Flag Post

SOULJAH BOY UP IN THIS HOE SHOOTING HANNAH WATCH ME ROCK

“watch me crank that souljah boy now kill hannah”

I might kill you for saying that.. and is this a serious discussion? Honestly??? The worst two abominations to music since Mike Jones and you guys have a discussion about who would win in a fight? I’d jump in and stangle BOTH of them.

End of discussion.

Flag Post

people fight…

Flag Post

SOULJA BOY

Flag Post

nice lol

Flag Post

soulja boy duh, Hannah Montanna is only popular because her people market her so much. If the people would stop buying her crap, then she won’t be popular, plus she’s popular with kindergardeners.

Flag Post

It doesn’t matter who wins, we lose.

Flag Post

Why would we lose i can take SOlja boy and Hannah monntana with my eyes closed

Flag Post

that’s a stupid idea, if soulja boy wins, then we are all happy, but if Hannah Monntana wins, then we ar sad and when we are sad, we get depressed, then we think why their lives are so bad, then they realize it’s because of hannah monntana, then they kill themselves because they can’t cheer back up.

Flag Post

ok…..

Flag Post

I now personally hate you.

Flag Post

The real Hannah Montana:

removed

is much more hotter then The fake one:
http://www.topnews.in/light/files/Hannah-Montana.jpg
So if Soulja Boy(sucks ass)was looking at Real Hannah,he would lose…badly…

Flag Post

Dood, Montana would sing “Over the Rainbow,” And that’s the end of poor ole Soulja boy.

Flag Post

All Hannah has to do is look Soulja Boy in the face. His face will melt, and then Sonic will come and save the day =)

Flag Post

nither would win, because if the both sung at the same time they would both die and japan would become its own planet.