Forums Off-topic

EURO '08 (locked)

17 posts

Flag Post

How do you think will win EURO?
My guess is Netherlands.

Flag Post

Germany,

ive been supporting them throughout the whole tournament (im english too). theyre simply the most organised, deisiplined, and well oiled: Like everything that comes from Germany. People were doubting me but, hey, now that theyve brushed portugal aside.

Flag Post

Germany win by bribing the refs…almost each game the ref cheats for Germany I was with portogual but now I say Netherlands will win they are the best till now.

Flag Post

Netherlands, they are thhe in-form side,
they have alreasdy beaten two of the favourites

Flag Post

Turkey’s usin’ hax. Can’t count them out.

Flag Post

Netherlands just got beated by Russia. So now its Germany.

Flag Post

Seeing as England didn’t qualify, I’ve been rooting for Spain. However – Germany have been doing pretty well.

Flag Post

ITALY!

Flag Post

Really, annoying. Russia vs Holland last night, both of whom I am supporting. Though I was supporting Russia from the start in that game.

I am supporting, Russia, Turkey, Germany and Holland. Turkey is the only team I am supporting because of football.

Russia and Germany because I like the countries and Holland because a friend lives there.

Flag Post

Ive got a bet with the bookies for Spain to win it, i thought Holland would after they thrapped everyone, but luckily they lost.

Flag Post

Man this has been pretty much the best tournament I can remember. I can only really think of one boring game (France v Romania), all the rest have been pretty fantastic. The underdogs have won every quarter final so far, and the finale of Turkey v Croatia was one of the biggest ‘wtf’ moments I’ve seen. It’s been ridiculous.

I think Germany or Spain will probably win it, and I’d like Spain to win, so I guess that means they won’t. With all that’s happened already I wouldn’t discount Italy either.

Flag Post

I loved the Turkey vs Croatia in the last 15 minutes game.

Russia lost loads of players, how many yellows did they get last game?

Flag Post

Not as many as Turkey, I’ll tell you that much. I think they’ve got about 5 players suspended and a few more injured. Germany have basically got a bye through to the final.

Flag Post

I edited it fro Turkey to Russia, I wasn’t sure what one!

Flag Post

As I’ve said in the last thread, I’m rooting for Germany. Hope they’ll win!

Flag Post

Okay, make that two boring games.

Still though, Spain went through so wooooo.

Flag Post

Netherlands is out of it