Forums Off-topic

Diablo II LoD CD-Key (locked)

5 posts

Flag Post

Does anyone have a free Diablo II LoD CD-Key? I don’t have the LoD CD-Key. I want to play expansion. If you found some CD-keys, tell me by whispering to me, this will help a lot. Thank you!

Flag Post

lol. I used to play that game. You should actually get Hellgate:London. But to answer your question,no. Go to Best Buy,they sell them for 20 dollars.

Flag Post

I heard that people can steal your soul using a CD key.

Flag Post

Wow…someone actually is saying that Hellgate: London is good? All I’ve heard is bad things about it. One of the Flagship programmers actually wrote in his blog that the staff were all leaving because of the negative criticism. I just found it a little boring after you finish normal though.

Anyway, why do you need a CD-Key? I believe they come taped to the cd case. That is, if you actually bought the game of course.

Flag Post

I do have an extra cd-key that I paid for but you can find d2 xp at walmart for 10 bucks :| or you can order a cd-key from blizzard for 10 bucks after you’ve bought the disc. I’d give you my extra one but i have no proof that your purchased the game originally ;)