Forums Off-topic

Sorry (locked)

44 posts

Flag Post

I wanted to apologize. If you haven’t noticed yet, this is Athene. I want to change, so I will. I’m not gonna be a jerk any more, or spam, or troll, etc. etc. An I hope you forgive me. Sorry. If you are wondering why I’m posting on a new account, it’s because Athene12345 is still banned for like 3 more hrs. If you forgive me, just post :“Forgiven.” If you don’t forgive me just say: “That’s not good enough/not forgiven.”

Thanks, I’m sorry.

Flag Post

I guess I’ll be the first to say, you are forgiven. Back a few months ago, I was involved in a spam/flame war (along with 3 or 4 other users) that was known as the Three Word Story. That’s why we got the ones you tried to start locked, because the previous one had degenerated into so much spam and flaming for people who didn’t deserve it. [well, that and you posted 3 of them. ^ _ ^]

Everyone deserves a second chance, and I’m willing to give you one. Welcome back, Athene. =D

Flag Post

Forgiven.

Flag Post

Thank you. Alot. It means quite a bit to me :P

Flag Post

FORGIVEN

Flag Post

Cool

Flag Post

Well….Hippie, you never even saw him before now. I did, but I never posted or anything. In fact, I was just inactive as Hell.

Flag Post

Well….Hippie, you never even saw him before now. I did, but I never posted or anything. In fact, I was just inactive as Hell.

Lol. :P

Flag Post

ok this is you 7th account, and you have apologized, i don’t know 4 times about flaming, and spamming, and everything else. SO this time if you do it again, i will do everything i can do to get you banned.

Flag Post

I’ll give ya a second try Athene, but I’m watching ur posts

Flag Post

Hehe… ok… But ppl104 isn’t that kinda hardcore?

ok this is you*r* 7th account, and you have apologized, i don’t know 4 times about flaming, and spamming, and everything else. SO this time if you do it again, i will do everything i can do to get you banned.

(That)

Flag Post

I forgive you, it’s great to see someone who apologizes.

Flag Post

All depends on if you actually change.

Flag Post

>All depends on if you actually change.

my reason

Flag Post

Didn’t we get an apology thread the last time(s) this happened?

Flag Post

Um, I think ur think of the thread with the Back in Black lyrics, which wasn’t an apology

Flag Post

Dude, stop doing that ’ Fixt ’ thing. It is pissing me off. Seriously.

Flag Post

Anyone remember Henry The Editor? That certainly reminds me of what Athene (or Grogmar, as this account is named) is doing.

Flag Post

I. Hate. Him.

Flag Post

I. Hate. Him.

Yeah, I’m the jerk.

Ok, lol. I’m just having, fun. I don’t know what you’re problem is… Woot I just wanted to say: “IM NOT BANNED ANYMORE

Flag Post

No, I don’t hate you. I hate Henry The Editor.

Flag Post

Oh.. Jerk. I. Hate. You.

Oh.. Jerk. I. Hate. You.Henry the Editor is like my dad!! He is so awesome. HE trained me!!

Flag Post

I think this thread is going to lead to flaming…

Flag Post

Which is ironic, because in this thread, Athene is saying he WON’T flame or anything like that.

Flag Post

>Didn’t we get an apology thread the last time(s) this happened?

he did this 4 times, well it looks like you haven’t stopped so i will not forgive you.