Forums Off-topic

Internet Hug?

29 posts

Flag Post

If you could hug anyone on this site, who would you hug? Myself, personally, Would hug every single member. ( This shouldn’t be reported, hugs are for expressing peace, love, happiness…Not Sexual conduct. )

Flag Post

Id hug myself,

also heres a video alot of you have probably seen about what brian said in parenthesis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

especially how the police tried to stop him

Flag Post

Duhh, I’d take the opportunity to hug one of the Greers!

Flag Post

I’d hug Greg, for taking all the abuse of badge-making. That, and arcaneCoder, for being an awesome forum mod.

Flag Post

Well, I already hugged everyone. So here is who I would hug again. Scapegoat, Kirbyviper, Ketchupyoshi, ppl, MagicBison, Bullrush, Supersaddler, It goes on….

Flag Post

Pulls out knife I only hug the ladies Brian, and I don’t think you are 1

Flag Post

DUDE. Guy on guy hugging is fine. It is so not gay. ( WATCH THE GOD DAMN VIDEO )

Flag Post

I don’t care, I don’t hug, its a personal policy. Ask someone of my friends. I tapped a guy for trying to hug me.

Flag Post

Hrumf. FINE

Flag Post

i wud hug all my friends, and all the moderators and i wud, like, spoon the creepo’s arms off, or sumtin’, and hug all the kongregate employees

Flag Post

That doesn’t sound creppy at all…..

Flag Post

I’d also hug kirbyviper and Naomi.

EDIT: Awhoops, still in my alt.

Flag Post

I would hug aC!

Flag Post

I would hug… You.

Flag Post

I would hug aC!

Creepy.

Flag Post

oh, well if it creeps him out, I’ll hug arcane as well. =D

Flag Post

I would hug Greg for all he has done, arcane coder he helped me with codes for my games, i would hug the kongregate staff for the awesume site, the mods for keeping everything clean, and all the cool gamers who makes this site fun.

Flag Post

Personally. I don’t get this stuff. People give internet hugs? Yes, but why? They do nothing. Using asterisks to signify actions is getting old and repetitive. I have no idea why people do it so much. It really aggravates me sometimes. I mean, sure just a little is okay, but after a while pretending to do things really brings you nowhere. Unless you’re into that “Cybering” Stuff.

Just what I believe.

Flag Post

no one wants to give me an interent hug? :*(
kirbyviper, u? or brian? or bullrush? juze? aC?? ANY1???

Flag Post

hmmm… i would hug

Flag Post

i don’t appreciate hugs from strangers
i would give everyone their space

Flag Post

I hug myself

Flag Post

the hottest girl on kong

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

the hottest girl on kong